TAEJOON THE LIAR

Please comment

Crystal didn't show up to school for a few days which made you worried and then you listened to Zack scolding Yui about her attitude towards Crystal. "You shouldn't have treated Crystal like that you should be ashamed" Zack said to her and it soon turned into Mira scolding him you sighed as you talked to Daniel who seemed to be more touchy like putting his arm around your shoulders and holding your hand etc.

"Danny where do you think Crystal is?" "Maybe she's home resting?" He thought "yeah you're right" it was now lunchtime and as always Y/n was surrounded by her friends Vasco was playing twister with Jace as his dept watched him and Zoe was fighting Daniel over me as Jay sat there watching it all with a hidden smile "Daniel? How's Enu is she getting better?" You asked him as Zoe and Daniel were stuck in a freeze position as Zoe held Daniels hair and he was testing her off of him "yeah she has kids now we're officially grandparents" "REALLY!? YAY"

"But I'm turning broke I can't take care of five dogs" Daniel said to his friends "can't you put them up for adoption?" Zack said "yeah but they're pretty clingy" "give them to Jay he's rich" you said casually as Daniel turned his head at Jay immediately "Jay please adopt them I beg." Daniel looked at him as Jay sweat dropped but nodded in agreement "well that solved it" you said while nodding.

All Taejoon Park wanted was attention so why wasn't he getting that? Late at night he went on Pacebook and copied a video but it didn't end up right as ppl seemed to hate it. He then decided to check all the pretty girls he was friends with but the prettiest one never responded and he noticed on some of her posts she'd only text this guy Daehoon who seems to be a gangster. Taejoon started to feel sad noticing how everyone's doing well on their content and he's not.

He decided to call out Daehoon since he was jealous of him after he uploaded the video he was surprised that he actually did it and people were laughing at him but he slowly got famous. He woke up with a lot of likes making him very happy he smiled in such a creepy way but Daehoon was beating someone up elsewhere "hey. Daehoon you should see this" his friend said to him and showed him a video of Taejoon making fun of him. As Daehoon walked the hallways of his school people laughed at him for his behavior in his trending video.

But he didn't care he took this as a good thing as he was secretly blushing with excitement at finally getting attention from ppl. (Our school's top five broadcast Goddess Y/n, Handsome Daniel, Balloon Yui, Crazy Doo, and Rapper Duke. I'm basically rubbing shoulders with them!) he thought happily.

Doo Lee walked up to him wanting to Collab with him at home Taejoon looked at his comments shaking with pure excitement from the amount of attention he was getting from people. He wanted more attention then ever before

vrrrr-vrrr
Vrrrr

He arrived at Doo Lee's house wearing a wig but then took it off showing his new half bald hair cut shocking Doo Lee (I knew he was strange but this is just..) Doo Lee thought to himself but still kept Taejoon there since he could be useful.

They decided to badmouth Daehoon shin again making the video sky rocket on Pacebook. They continued again and again with the badmouthing as Daehoon decided not to go after them until they went too far.

356 comments

Purple strawberry:
Daehoon said he's coming for ya lol

Too cool:
He's coming after your ass LMAO

Whoah:
I just came from his video!?!

Hundreds of comments flooded his comment section about how Daehoon made a video coming after Taejoon
And of course Taejoon told Doo about it immediately.

"So lately these couple of losers have been taking shots at me I ignored it because I don't really care. But-"

He showed a vid of them on his phone.
"I let them off the hook out of the niceness their names are Doo Lee and Taejoon Park." Daehoon played the video "Lol" "did your mom make you say that?" Doo Lee said.

"you hear them they just made fun of my mother!" Daehoon shouted "congratulations to you both for getting my attention because now I'll be after you and I won't stop till I find you both."

as he showed his Porsche and his two goons. Then they shut off the video

The comments helped find where they lived and what school they went too

           They froze in eternal fear

Daehoon went live as he told his viewers he'll search all over the place for them both.
Doo got scared as he covered himself up in total fear "should we do an apology video?  Dooo" Taejoon asked him as Doo told him to turn off his  phone "attention seeker!"
Some days passed as the two of them went into hiding he checked his phone to see Ryeo Won wanting to meet up with him.

Doo and him went crazy and finally went outside of Taejoons house for once. And waited for Ryeo Won to come with her friend and she finally did Doo Lee and Taejoon was in for a shock.