14

Chapter 14

Lin Yujiao looked embarrassed, "Ruan Zhiqing also reported the rumors to the police. This matter caused a big stir, and we were all called in for questioning."

Zhou Peng's brows wrinkled into a ball.

His face quickly darkened, and a fierce light flashed in his eyes, which made people shudder.

Lin Yujiao's heart was also shaking a little, but she still forced herself to speak: "Brother Xiaopeng, don't blame your aunt, Ruan Zhiqing should really keep a distance from other male comrades..."

Seeing that Zhou Peng's expression was getting more and more scary, Lin Yujiao didn't dare to say the rest of the words.

She grew up with him since she was a child, and she knew what kind of person Zhou Peng was. She had bullied him when she was a child, and he got back at her when she grew up.

If it weren't for the dream she had been having since she was ten years old, Lin Yujiao would have wanted to stay three meters away from him.

She was always very careful when talking to Zhou Peng.

She even had a little fear of him in her heart, but it was not suppressed by Lin Yujiao's greed, and was controlled in the deepest part of her heart. When Zhou Peng was angry with a gloomy face, this fear would break out.

Zhou Peng didn't drink the soup anymore, and stood up directly from the stool.

"Little brother Peng, you go--"

Lin Yujiao cried out in surprise, and before she finished her words, she disappeared.

After everyone left, Lin Yujiao slowly cleaned up the things on the table, with a proud look in her eyes.

Don't blame her for exaggerating. If she didn't take some drastic measures, how could Zhou Peng give up Ruan Mingfu. She didn't want her man to still think about another woman after getting married.

...

But her calculations did not succeed.

Zhou Peng suppressed his rage, and the evil in his heart burst out.

He thought he had done enough for Ruan Mingfu.

Seeing her injured hand, she went to the captain to ask for leave for her. She didn't want to get married, and he took a step back and agreed to get engaged first...

Zhou Peng licked his lips, and suddenly Ruan Mingfu's appearance appeared in front of him.

--Exquisite and bright face, beautiful collarbone and slender neck, but I don't know what it feels like to pinch it.

He lowered his eyes to hide the emotions that were surging in his eyes.

Thinking of Ruan Mingfu's surprised look when she saw him later, Zhou Peng actually smiled softly.

He walked to the door with big strides, but was stopped by someone.

"Xiao Peng, there is a sudden mission from above, you run it for me," his uncle Zhou Dahu walked out of the building, and his eyes lit up when he saw Zhou Peng at the door.

Zhou Peng closed his eyes and suppressed the irritability that was about to surge out.

"Okay!"

Zhou Dahu smiled, "Okay, I'll drive the car for you. If you can't make it in time, you can stay in the city for one night. Come here, I'll approve the note for you..."

*

Ruan Mingfu looked at the clothes on the bed and frowned.

The original owner had a lot of clothes, but none of them caught her eye. She compared these clothes again and again, and always felt that they were no longer suitable for her now.