24

Chapter 24

From what she said, did Lin Yujiao travel through time or be reborn?

Ruan Mingfu couldn't hear clearly. When she frowned and wanted to listen again, she saw that Lin Yujiao had recovered and looked at her defensively, "What are you doing?"

She stood up straight and lifted the hair by her ears.

"What were you saying just now?"

"What?" Lin Yujiao looked at Ruan Mingfu warily and walked aside, pulling the distance between them, "I don't understand what you are saying."

Ruan Mingfu looked at her carefully for a long time, so long that Lin Yujiao was on guard against her.

She sneered, "Nothing."

Seeing that Lin Yujiao was relaxed after hearing her words, Ruan Mingfu smiled and said, "The next step is for you to pay the price."

Lin Yujiao's pupils shrank, "What do you want to do?"

"You don't think that after you gave false evidence to Zhou Dahu to frame us, you will be fine, right?"

Lin Yujiao's eyes widened, and she obviously thought of the consequences, and her whole body began to tremble.

"Ruan Mingfu, don't go too far!"

"Don't be too hypocritical," Ruan Mingfu didn't think she was a broad-minded person. She believed that revenge is necessary!

Seeing that Ruan Mingfu was too determined, Lin Yujiao was afraid.

She quickly pleaded, "Ruan Zhiqing, it's all my fault. But I was forced to do it. If Zhou Dahu hadn't threatened me, I wouldn't have testified for him..."

Ruan Mingfu glanced at her, "Do you think I'm a fool?"

Lin Yujiao: "..."

The male police officer who brought Xie Yanzhao over also came over, "Comrade Lin, come with us."

"No!" Lin Yujiao's pupils were about to burst, and she grabbed Ruan Mingfu's hand tightly, "Ruan Zhiqing, you quickly explain to them, this is all a misunderstanding. It was all Zhou Dahu's threat, I was forced..."

Ruan Mingfu was caught by her without noticing.

But she couldn't get rid of Lin Yujiao with her little strength.

She was like a drowning person who encountered a piece of driftwood. In order to survive, everyone chose to hold it tightly.

Lin Yujiao couldn't think of anything now.

She had only one thought in mind, that is, she must not go to jail.

If she went to jail, Zhou's mother would definitely not let her in, so how could she marry Zhou Peng and live a rich life?

For this reason, Lin Yujiao endured Zhou's mother's difficulties.

She would never allow anyone to destroy it!

"Ruan Zhiqing, it's all my fault. I will take the beating and punishment. Don't sue me... I can't go to jail!"

Her hand was too strong, and she grabbed Ruan Mingfu tightly.

Several police officers came forward together and pulled Lin Yujiao away.

Ruan Mingfu's beautiful eyebrows wrinkled into a ball, and when she turned up her sleeves, she saw two red marks on her arms.

Xie Yanzhao came over, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay," Ruan Mingfu shook her head, and then looked at Lin Yujiao, "You don't have to worry that your brother Xiaopeng won't marry you after you go to jail. Don't worry, he will come to accompany you soon."