30

Chapter 30

Hiss--

It hurts so much.

Ruan Mingfu covered her nose and glared at the culprit.

"Why did you stop so suddenly?"

Xie Yanzhao's throat moved and he wanted to raise his hand but stopped.

He looked at Ruan Mingfu deeply and sighed in his heart.

"Being a soldier's wife is not as good as you think. Even if you can endure the hardship of separation, if one day..."

Xie Yanzhao's eyes were deep and he didn't know how to say the rest.

"What do you mean by that?"

Ruan Mingfu put down her hand covering her nose and frowned and glared at him?

Is this a dog man trying to regret it?

Xie Yanzhao swallowed his saliva and turned his face away in a wolfish manner under Ruan Mingfu's bright eyes.

Ruan Mingfu's brows furrowed even tighter.

"What do you mean?" She frowned and glared at Xie Yanzhao, "Our marriage is off the table, right?"

In fact, she had forced this marriage.

It was Xie Yanzhao who helped Ruan Mingfu get rid of the Zhou family and make this family suffer the consequences. For someone who had only known each other for a few days, he had done his best.

The dog man did too well.

Even if she regretted it now, Ruan Mingfu couldn't find a word to scold him.

Her nose was sore and painful, and the mist under her eyes accumulated more and more, sliding down her delicate and white cheeks.

Xie Yanzhao looked at her like this and moved his lips.

After a long while, she continued, "I just want you to think it over."

"Asshole!" Ruan Mingfu was angry and anxious, with a faint bitterness in her heart. She couldn't see the expression on Xie Yanzhao's face because of her tears, and could only vaguely recognize the tall figure in front of her.

Xie Yanzhao's fingers moved slightly, but he still gave up.

"You didn't really want to marry me from the beginning," Ruan Mingfu wiped the tears from her face, bit her lower lip and continued, "I heard everything you said to Xu Zhu in the hospital."

Miss Ruan's pride didn't allow her to cry like this anymore.

"I just want to get revenge on you," she sniffed, "Actually, if you don't say it today, I will say it too. The show has been going on for so long, it's time to end it."

Xie Yanzhao's eyes were as dark as ink.

The air around her seemed to be glued together, making it hard for Ruan Mingfu to breathe.

His whole face was hidden in the darkness, making it hard to see his expression.

The frogs in her ears stopped croaking at some point, and the only sound around her was the rustling of the trees in the evening breeze. Ruan Mingfu suddenly felt a little confused, and she swallowed her saliva.

Her big, clear eyes were as clear as if they had just been washed by water because she had just cried.

She had just said that, would the bastard kill her here and dump her body to vent his anger?

Fortunately, the guesthouse was not far away, and there were two lights hanging in front of the door, emitting a soft orange halo, which looked very reliable at first glance.