✧we can't be friends✧

"we can't be friends but I like to just pretend"~ ariana grande

Beau is very suspicious of Clyde being here right now cause he's not making no type of attempt to make some kind of move on him since he have been here.

"Got you water, you're probably thirsty." Clyde handed him the glass of water which Beau grabbed it from his hand to drink some.

"It sucks that he did this to you but it has lost tha-."

"What do you want Clyde?" Beau out of nowhere asked harsher than he intended.

"What?"

"I asked what do you want, why are you here?"

Clyde paused at Beau at intense questioning as if he has a motive for being here. A little offended but he knows that Beau is upset from tonight's events.

"I want you to be okay."

"Don't lie to me, please. Beau pleaded with him.

"I'm not lying to you, Beau I just want to be your friend."

"My friend?"

"Yes cause I thought you might need one after I kissed without your permission and knowing you have, well has a boyfriend. And what I did was not justified in my behavior and I learn to except that we are over and I'm ready to be your friend."

Beau just sat there while Clyde spilled his heart to him but they can't be just friends.

"We can't be friends, Clyde." Beau mumbled but Clyde heard him.

"What?! Why?!"

"Cause I'm still love you Clyde Davis." With that he kissed him. Finally over all those years of waiting for this moment.

 Finally over all those years of waiting for this moment