40

Chapter 40

Ruan Mingfu woke up the next day and saw the marks on her body, gritting her teeth in anger.

Bastard!

She must smash the bastard's head.

Damn!

She put on her clothes and went out. Seeing Xie Yanzhao waiting for her in the living room, she glared at him fiercely.

"Stinky man."

Xie Yanzhao's eyes flashed innocently, and Ruan Mingfu wanted to scratch his face.

Damn!

So angry.

"It's time to eat breakfast," Xie Yanzhao also knew that he had gone too far last night. He coughed lightly, "Don't be angry after eating."

Listen, listen.

Is this human language?

Ruan Mingfu became even angrier and wanted to jump up and kick him twice.

"If you do this again next time, you are not allowed to get on my bed."

Her voice was hoarse from overuse, no longer as clear as before.

Xie Yanzhao's eyes flashed with guilt, and he touched her head and said, "Don't be angry, there are meat buns you like this morning."

Sure enough, Ruan Mingfu's eyes lit up.

"Did you go to the cafeteria?"

The military cafeteria only has buns and steamed buns. There are a wide variety of them, and occasionally you can see fried noodles.

Smelling the fragrance in the air, Ruan Mingfu didn't care about being angry.

"Eat quickly."

Xie Yanzhao had long expected that Ruan Mingfu would be angry when she woke up, and he went to the cafeteria to pack buns just to make her calm down.

The buns in the lunch box were still hot, and Ruan Mingfu reached out to take one, but was burned.

Xie Yanzhao grabbed her hand and took it over to take a look.

"Does it hurt?"

The beautiful and slender fingertips were burned red, causing a moment of pain.

Xie Yanzhao frowned.

"Will you dare to take it directly next time?"

Fortunately, it was only burned for a while, not serious. If it was burned and blisters formed, it would be troublesome.

Ruan Mingfu raised her delicate and beautiful chin and snorted coldly.

"I'm still angry with you."

Who are you teaching here?

Xie Yanzhao pursed his lips, and finally reached out and handed over the chopsticks, "Use chopsticks."

"Oh~"

The meat buns made in the army canteen are really delicious.

The pork used inside is also very good, not the neck meat in later generations. Here, you have to fight for meat buns. If you come a little late, they will be gone.

Although the meat filling is very fragrant, she doesn't eat fat meat.

Even if it is fat and lean, she won't eat it.

Ruan Mingfu only ate the bun skin, and gave the meat filling to Xie Yanzhao.

"By the way, do you have a broken military uniform?"