58

Chapter 58

Ruan Mingfu has been in the army for so long, but this is her first time back to their office.

The little soldier took her to a door and knocked gently, "Report to the commander, Sister Ruan is here."

Ruan Mingfu: "..."

Every time I hear this title, I always feel older.

The door of the office is open, but you can't see the people inside when you stand in front of the door. But you can see the files in the cabinet opposite, and some places on the frame door are still painted. There are a few chairs next to the door. I don't know where they came from, and they are engraved with exquisite carvings.

At first glance, it is not ordinary, and it is out of tune with the simple office.

Would the people in the army be so poor that they run to the garbage dump to pick up leaks?

The other party did not let her wait any longer, "Come in."

The little warrior looked at Ruan Mingfu: "Sister-in-law, the commander invites you in."

She went in and found that Xie Yanzhao was also in the office.

Okay, the heart that was hanging was relieved a lot.

The old customer looked at Ruan Mingfu with a smile, "Comrade Ruan is here, please sit down."

She had seen this man before.

The first time they met, he scolded the dog man. The second time was to visit him at his home. The old customer was no longer as fierce and evil as before, and was much more friendly to her.

But that was at home.

In such a serious place as the office, she was a little scared.

Ruan Mingfu recalled what she had done recently.

It should be... probably, maybe I didn't do anything bad?

Ruan Mingfu sat beside Xie Yanzhao and questioned her with her eyes, but she only gave her a reassuring look.

The old customer walked out of the office, smiling like a chrysanthemum.

He picked up the tea leaves on the table, put them down again, turned his head and glared at Xie Yanzhao.

"My wife is here, but she doesn't know how to make tea. She has no sense at all." When he turned his head to look at Ruan Mingfu, the old customer smiled like a flower again, "Comrade Ruan, don't be nervous. Let's just chat about family matters today."

Xie Yanzhao glanced at the old customer, calmly picked up the tea leaves, made a cup, and put it in front of Ruan Mingfu.

The old customer looked at the empty table in front of him, "... Where's mine?"

"I don't know how to see."

The old customer: "..."

If it weren't for the female comrade Ruan Mingfu here, he would have to let Xie Yanzhao, this idiot, know how powerful he is.

The old customer glared at him and started chatting with Ruan Mingfu again.

"Comrade Ruan, are you used to staying here?"

"Used," Ruan Mingfu couldn't figure out what the other party meant, so she could only say: "The family compound is very good, and the sisters-in-law are also very warm."

She has lived here for so long, and she has gotten used to it even if she is not used to it.

The old man sat up straight, "That's great."