63

Chapter 63

Scandal?

There is something!

Ruan Mingfu and Gu Yilin looked at her with sparkling eyes.

Hu Wanning: "..."

She was silent for a while, and then she spoke with difficulty: "You don't know?"

Hu Wanning thought she knew what she said just now.

She was a little speechless, but facing the two people's eyes full of curiosity, Hu Wanning didn't know what to say. After thinking about it, she threw this difficult question to Xie Yanzhao.

"After all, it's the Xie family's business, you can let Old Xie tell you."

"Ah?"

Gu Yilin was a little disappointed.

...No new gossip.

"I don't know what's wrong with Old Xie," Ruan Mingfu was not very happy either. "Every time I ask him about his family, he is not willing to talk."

Hu Wanning sighed.

As an insider, she understood Xie Yanzhao very well.

For him, the unfortunate experience in his childhood and the death of his mother were bloody wounds in his heart. Every time he mentioned them, it was like stabbing them again.

Xie Yanzhao made up his mind not to have anything to do with Commander Xie, whether he said it or not, it was the same.

But now...

"Go back and ask Old Xie."

Hu Wanning obviously knew about it.

But seeing her expression, Ruan Mingfu didn't dare to ask any more.

On the other side, the babysitter and Xie Yin were detained separately.

Seeing that these people really intended to do it, the babysitter also began to panic. The nanny wanted to show off her power to the new daughter-in-law, but she was afraid that someone would break the mask she had been wearing for more than ten years. She didn't even bring a guard.

If there were a guard, her identity could be proved, and these people would not dare to arrest her.

The nanny secretly hated her.

She spent all day hunting geese, but was pecked in the eye by the geese.

She had been smooth sailing for more than ten years, but she had never suffered such humiliation.

Ruan Mingfu's ranking in her heart rose quickly, and in the blink of an eye, she was listed as the first-tier enemy of the nanny together with Xie Yanzhao.

"Comrade, you really caught the wrong person. I am Commander Xie's relative. You can find out if you ask him."

"Who is the commander? How dare we trouble the leader with such a thing?"

The babysitter was anxious, "Comrade, I am telling the truth!"

"Okay, we will send someone to verify it," the little soldier glanced at her, "Wait."

The babysitter nodded.

"Comrade, hurry up."

The little soldier turned and walked out the door, and someone came over immediately.

"Boss, what should we do?"

"What else can we do? Follow the rules!"

The little soldier narrowed his eyes.