66

Chapter 66

The babysitter was slapped hard before she even saw the person coming.

The opponent was very strong, and she fell to the ground when she lost her balance. Half of her face was numb, and there was a smell of blood in her mouth.

Xiaolin's eyes narrowed, "Madam!"

Ms. Luan looked around.

She had a very strong aura, and everyone turned away from her and dared not look her in the eye.

A group of bodyguards in black suits came over and surrounded Xiaolin. At this time, Qi Yangyan and Ruan's father pushed through the crowd and walked out. Seeing Ruan Mingfu not far away, they quickly walked over and looked at him distressedly.

"My dear, did that mother and daughter bully you? I'll let your mother vent your anger!"

"Old Ruan~"

Ruan Mingfu's peach blossom eyes were filled with water, and tears fell one by one out of grievance.

It made Ruan's father very distressed.

Especially when he saw the injuries on her body, Ruan's father was furious.

"Wife, beat them up!"

If these two were not women, Ruan's father would have let the mother and daughter know how powerful he was. Ruan Mingfu was his favorite, and he had never touched her since he was a child.

Of course, Ms. Luan also saw what Ruan's father noticed.

She walked towards Xie Yin step by step.

The other party had been scared by this battle for a long time, and the exit was blocked tightly, so Xie Yin couldn't run out at all. She was scared, but she saw the handsome Qi Yangyan not far away. Her eyes lit up and she ran over quickly.

"You have to protect me."

Do you think she is Ruan Mingfu?

Qi Yangyan didn't even look at her.

Xie Yin's eyes were filled with anger. Before she could speak, Ms. Luan, who followed closely, slapped Xie Yin twice like a chick.

Xiao Lin wanted to stop them, but he was surrounded by those tall and strong guys. His muscles were knotted, and he couldn't rush out alone.

After thinking about it, he gave up.

Things have come to this situation now. Anyway, it was Xie Yin's own fault. Let her bear it herself.

Ms. Luan was even more ruthless.

Xie Yin's face was not only numb, his head was buzzing, and there were many stars flying in front of his eyes...

The crisp sound of the slap made the faces of the onlookers hurt unconsciously, especially Xu Zhu who rushed over.

"Hiss..."

He took a breath of cool air, touched his face unconsciously, and looked at Xie Yanzhao with pity.

With such a fierce mother-in-law, his brother's future life will be difficult...

Xie Yanzhao didn't bother to talk to him.

His face was frighteningly gloomy, and his fierce aura was even higher. Wherever he went, everyone retreated. He didn't even look at the miserable mother and daughter, and walked towards Ruan Mingfu.

When he saw her, his brows were even more wrinkled.

Hu Wanning winked at him in the direction of Ruan's father, "Old Xie."