79

Chapter 79

The crisp sound of the slap made the people around him feel a little bit pained.

Gu Yilin shook his hands and looked at everyone apologetically.

"I'm sorry, she's too mean, I really couldn't help it."

Gao Yan covered her face that was hurt by the slap, and couldn't say a word. She just looked at Qi Yangyan with tears in her eyes, but who knew that the other party was so hard-hearted that he was not moved at all.

"Good girl!"

Gao Yan was the old lady's sweetheart, and beating her was no different from beating the old lady. She gritted her teeth and glared at Gu Yilin, pouring out a mouthful of dirty words.

"You stinky bitch dare to hit my granddaughter, I will fight you!"

Ruan Mingfu smiled.

"The old lady is really hypocritical. She calls her granddaughter a good girl, but she is so cruel to other people's daughters."

"Sister, let's avenge your cousin," Gu Yilin looked at Gao Yan with ill intentions, just like a vicious villain, "Sell her and let this old woman taste the pain."

Gao Yan covered her face weakly and helplessly, and used her eye hooks to hook Qi Yangyan pitifully.

"No, why are you so vicious?"

"You dare!"

The old lady's eyes were bloodshot. She stared at Gu Yilin viciously, as if she wanted to fight her to the death.

"You're quite ruthless when it comes to selling others," Gu Yilin was not afraid of her, "but you can't bear it when it comes to selling yourself?"

Gao Yan started to cry.

"My cousin ran away secretly, how could it be..."

Gu Yilin pretended to raise his hand, and she trembled all over, unable to speak.

Ms. Luan winked, and immediately a bodyguard came over to grab Gao Yan and drag her away.

She was so scared that she couldn't pretend anymore.

"Grandma, save me! They're going to sell me, grandma! No, I don't want to go with you! Let me go!!"

Aunt Gao rushed towards Gao Yan and hugged her tightly.

"Let go! Let go! What does this have to do with my daughter! Let go!"

It would be strange if the bodyguard listened to her.

They fought hard, but for a moment, they couldn't do anything to the mother and daughter. The other bodyguards came forward and dragged the mother and daughter away.

Gu Yilin walked over and lifted Gao Yan's chin proudly.

"You were quite good at talking just now, come on, let me hear you scream again?"

Gao Yan's eyes were filled with humiliation.

"Cousin, how do you want to deal with it?" Ruan Mingfu looked at the crying mother and daughter, her heart as hard as iron, "If you sell this mother and daughter, I will support you."

Before Luan Rong expressed his opinion, Gao Dajiu, who was beaten half to death, hugged the legs of the bodyguard next to him tightly.

"No, no, what you are doing is a crime!"

"You old thing, you still want to scare me now, I was not brought up by being scared," Gu Yilin held a leaf in his mouth, with the aura of a mountain king, "If you keep talking, the woman will be sold to the deep mountains and forests, and the man will be sold to the black mines."