𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

4500+ Words

4500+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

I am really excited to share this chapter with all of you, as it is sure to become the most controversial chapter in this novel. A very funny incident happened to me regarding this chapter. So yeah, I'm excited to share. To all the budding writers who contact me and to my lovely readers too, there is a surprise waiting for you in the end of the chapter. So read every word—trust me, you will not regret it!

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

__________________

Three Months Later,

In Mumbai,

Sharanya and Niskarsh had returned to their villa in Mumbai. Everything had been sorted out in Delhi. Sharanya's fate had reunited her with her Vihu. Their lives had been blessed with the arrival of their little daughter, Nishya. Everything was going smoothly.

It was 2 at night. Suddenly, Niskarsh was woken up by the sound of Nishya crying. Sharanya, who was exhausted from taking care of Nishya all day, began to stir in her deep sleep. Niskarsh quickly picked up Nishya from between them and walked to the balcony, trying to calm her down in his arms, he whispered, soothing her, "Bas Little Jaan! Ho gya. Ho gya, baby! Ab nahi rote. Papa hain na aapke paas? Hmm? Chup ho jao. Papa yahin hain. Shshshshhsh….!!!! (It's okay, little Jaan! It's okay, baby! Don't cry. Papa's here with you, hmm? Shh... it's okay. Papa's right here.")

But despite his efforts, Nishya continued to cry. Niskarsh then went downstairs to the kitchen with her. He put some milk on the stove to warm it up and started talking to Nishya, "Are you hungry, little Jaan? Hmm? Is that why you're crying so much? My little lavender is hungry at two in the morning? Don't worry, Papa will feed you now."

Somehow, Nishya seemed to understand Niskarsh's words. She stopped crying and looked at him with her big blue eyes, "Wooo...aaa…!!"

Niskarsh, understanding her response, said, "Just two minutes, Meri Jaan! The milk is almost warm. Papa will pour it into your bottle, okay? Just two minutes."

Meanwhile, Sharanya, still half asleep, reached out on the bed, trying to feel Nishya beside her. But when she realized the space was empty, she suddenly woke up. She noticed that not only was Nishya missing, but so was Niskarsh. She was the only one sleeping on the bed. When she sensed that Nishya was with Niskarsh, she sighed with relief and lay back down, reassured that Nishya was safe with her Papa. She closed her eyes again.

A little later, Niskarsh returned to the room, holding Nishya in one arm and her milk bottle in the other, from which she was drinking. When he entered the room, he noticed that Sharanya had thrown her blanket to the other side of the bed. He took a deep breath, carefully covered her with the blanket, gently stroked her hair, and then headed back to the balcony, saying to Nishya, "Did you see that, little Jaan? Your mumma is younger than you. She was sleeping with the blanket thrown off. What if she had caught a cold? But luckily, Papa's here to take care of her."