✿ One ✿

|A tale of love and faith|

"A tale of love that is pious from all dirt, engulfed deep love with all flaws..."
"That cause sparks from far but couldn't get close which is a part..."
"Where soul can deceive your body but not the heart..."
"it's a tale between two people who met unexpectedly with Allah's will, under his blessings and his beautiful art..."
"A tale of Haya Faris, the queen of dignity & Kim Taehyung, the king of wrath."

✿✿✿

Author's POV:

She woke up at the sound of ringing alarm, her thick lashes slowly raised up and she finds the darkness all around...With a slow disturbed growl she sat on the bed...Her hairs all messy and she was in her half sleep...But when the voice of Muadhin (a person who recites adhan) resonates in her ears she smiled slowly, feeling the pleasure of hearing Adhan with her eyes closed...Her hands slowly searched for her scarf , which she found beside her pillow and she put it on her head to cover it in respect of Adhan....She silently hears Fajr Adhan with her soft smile, till the end and then open her eyes slowly when there was no other voice than cricketers....She always get up before Adhan because she felt peace from it...Then her tongue automatically recites the supplication after Adhan.
...

اَللّٰهُمَّ رَبَّ هٰذِهِ الدَّعْوَةِ التَّامَّةِ وَالصَّلَاةِ الْقَائِمَةِ ، آتِ مُحَمَّدًا الْوَسِيْلَةَ وَالْفَضِيْلَةَ ، وَابْعَثْهُ مَقَامًا مَّحْمُوْدًا الَّذِيْ وَعَدْتَّهُ

Allāhumma rabba hādhi-hi-d-dʿawati-t-tāmmati wa-ṣ-ṣalāti-l-qāimah, āti Muḥammadani-l-wasīlata wa-l-faḍīlah, wa-b-ʿath-hu maqāma-m-maḥmūdani-l-ladhī wa ʿadtah.

"O Allah, Lord of this perfect call and established prayer, grant Muhammad the status (a unique lofty status in Paradise) and pre-eminence, and resurrect him to the praiseworthy station that You have promised him."
...

She sighed peacefully then stood up to get ready for the prayer....Without turning on the lamp she went to the bathroom and turned on it's light, which brightens the room also....Before she stepped inside, she rolled her neck and with her puffy cute eyes she looked at another bed that was located beside hers, she looked so cute and tiny standing there in loose sky-blue pajamas..."Daaliya wake up...it's time for Fajr prayer" in her thick sleepy voice she called her elder sister and looked at her for response but she didn't even bulged to move...Haya scartched her hairs and felt irritated, "Aishhh, why she's so lazy when it comes to prayer... Don't she love Allah(SWT)" she mumbled lazily in her mouth,totally irritated by that young woman...She then turns around.

بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ ، اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّيْ أَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْخُبُثِ وَالْخَبَائِثِ.

Bismi-llāh, Allāhumma innī aʿūdhu bika mina-l-khubuthi wa-l-khabā'ith

"In the Name of Allah. O Allah, I seek Your protection from the male and female devils."

She reads this dua in a whisper before entering inside the bathroom by putting her left feet first...Haya performed an Ablution (a ritual purification Muslims do before praying) then walked out of the bathroom with right feet first...

غُفْرَانَكَ.

Ghufrānak.

"I seek Your forgiveness."