the problems getting fixed and the end of turmoil

Does amber worship the gods?

Does amber view herself as a goddess?

Does Amber Danae worship the gods... yes at one point she did.

Does Amber Danae view herself as a goddess? Never has. Never will unless the gods drag her into being one.

Was she born of a god? No maybe. One of them claims she is. and a tree claims she made it. and a world that she had dreamed of once in her life. But in that place, she was seen as only looking like a child-like version of the goddess.

A case of mistaken identity. Or so she had thought. But she isn't as ageist about the idea anymore. But she doesn't know why. And she still thinks she is just crazy. But she admits that everything else that had happened to her is very real. And always was.

Even the stuff she had learned was true.

She would like to get away from someone though. Not her creations. But that which was made by someone that wasn't her.

Lilith left feeling she had got her fill of whatever she had been doing.

Anna had chosen to free her. Leaving her to the world the gods and goddesses had her make for herself.

Rhox'zan had changed. No longer want to control or rule the earth anymore.

Leaving it and all the other world born of it. having taken what they wanted. But the children of amber remained. And the children of rhox'zan had been transformed. No longer like their mother no like their fathers. They left. However, a priest cast a spell. For as many children of Amber Danae Leatham as they had tried to kill. They too would die. This is the fate of parasites.

Everyone was freed from Lilianna. Everyone was freed of annalily. And everyone was freed of Lana.

One day amber had gotten to the seed of tranquility. Trying to think of how to grow tranquility. She had gone to a hidden house in the winter forest of tranquility. A white snowy owl. And a raven looked at her. As she passed by. A white raven that when the sunlight bounced off it just right. Looking like it had rainbow wings when it did caught the attention of amber.

After watching its cute antics for a while. She looked up to see something but she couldn't make it out.

She went into the house just in case it was a wolf or bear. Or anything else she wouldn't want to meet. She locked the door behind herself. And went to check all the doors and windows to make sure it wouldn't get inside.

When all of that was done she explored the house. She couldn't find anything. And the noises had ended. She felt something touch the back of her head.

Turning around she saw. A man in a white coat and rainbow accents. Looking back at her.

He said, "I am the priest of the forest. Are you seeking refuge?"

... the story ends here. It will continue when I have the energy again. Good luck everyone.