|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| CHP 32:-RESURGENCE OF AFFECTION

CHP 32:-RESURGENCE OF AFFECTION!!

Angad and Amber are enjoying a romantic evening at an exquisite restaurant.

"It seems like Bhai and Ivani bhabhi will reunite soon, all thanks to you for being by my side," Angad expressed warmly.

With a radiant smile gracing her face, she gently takes his hand, drawing near to him. Angad's eyes widen, his cheeks flushing with color, as she delicately caresses his face, moving even closer to him and planting a tender kiss on his cheek. Angad's eyes remain wide, a smile playing on his lips as he reaches for her hand resting on her skirt, drawing closer to her and giving her a gentle kiss on her lips. Quickly returning to his place, both of them blush, their eyes locked in a moment of shared warmth and affection.

Amber's gaze shifted to Janus, who was seated with a stunning lady by his side.

"Angad, that's Janus, isn't it?" inquired Amber.

"Ya, but what is he doing with that lady?" Angad questioned, his curiosity piqued.

"Forget it, maybe he is in a meeting. It's our time now. We don't need to see anyone except each other," Amber expressed warmly.

"Correct, I will be back" blushed Angad in agreement.

"Okay", said amber

Angad went towards the restroom side but he actually hides behind the pillar where Janus was having conversation

Janus sitting with his friend lisha

"How is everything going with Luna?" asked Lisha, showing interest

"Great, but I fear this connection might not flourish as I hoped, for it appears her feelings towards me are not as fervent," Janus expressed with a tinge of disappointment.

"Oh, she or even you too?" Lisha inquired, seeking clarification on the situation.

Touching his nose he says

"I don't know"

"You don't know or you don't want to know if you still love Lily?" Lisha inquired, delving into the heart of the matter with a mix of curiosity and concern.