Sleepover and Scavenger Hunting

Chapter One:

' Hi I'm Nicky and it is my 17th Birthday. I am super excited for my sleepover tonight with my friends, Aleisha, Sean, Peter ad my best friend Chelsee. My mum would never usually let me have a sleepover even if it wasn't a special occasion this is only because I would ask at the last minute. But, I asked her a few months ago so it has all been sorted. I hope everyone comes as they said they would anyway. I have one thing stopping me LEAH!!! She is so popular and thinks she is the queen of the school and the boss of everyone and everything and she has the best looking guy in school as her boyfriend, DEXTER. He is the hottest guy I have ever seen and I would give anything for him to be mine. But, I know it will never happen in a million years!:('

It was the morning of Nicky's birthday, as she woke up her Mum and Dad were surrounded round her holding up her presents and birthday cake. As she woke up they screamed 'Happy Birthday Honey!', in her ear. She opened up everything and was very greatful for what she got. It was 20 past 7 when she got downstairs for breakfast as she still had to go to school, it was Friday though which was good for her.

Her mum interrupted as she was tucking into her breakfast, 'Honey we have one more present for you. Come with me and close your eyes.'

They lead her outside into the front garden, she then opened her eyes and screamed like mad, because she couldn't believe what was infront of her. A brand new car, the one that no-one had and it was one of the best cars around. A WHITE NISSAN JUKE! She ran upto her mum and dad thanking them so many times whilst she hugged them so tight in her arms. It was nearly 8am and she needed to go and pick up Chelsee and Aleisha so Nicky ran into the house and got her school bag sorted and changed. She wore a Black Vest top and over it she put a White Crop Top and then she wore some denim shorts that were short but not as short as the popular people would have. She shoved some medium sized black heels on her feet so that she was still able to walk. Grabbing her bag and heading out the door to her car she was just to relieved on what she had gotten for her birthday especially her car.

Her parents stood in the doorway watching her reverse out of the garage and to drive away and waved to her happily. After a minute or so she was out of sight and they closed the door and went inside. Nicky was so happy with her car and she had just arrived at Chelsee's house where Aleisha and Chelsee were stood outside. Making her way out she saw Aleisha and Chelsee looking gobsmacked at the big white beautiful car that was right infront of their eyes.

' OMG! How did you get that?!?!' Chelsee says all happy.

' My parents got it for me and I wasn't expecting it at all. Anyway I cannot wait for tonight its going to be totes amazeballs.' Nicky said really excitedly.

They finally got in the car after five minutes of constant glaring at it and headed to school. They found a parking space and just got in. Chelsee was still gazing at the car and soon others started gathering round and looking at it, too amazed. Nicky got a lot of people saying happy birthday to her even Dexter did. They were very good friends. Dexter was 17 already he was 3months ago. Dexter and Nicky had been friends since they were 4 years old and still are.

Nicky fancied the pants of DEXTER and still does.

The bell had just rang for the first lesson of the day which was Maths and fortunately for Nicky, Dexter was in that class but didn't sit near her, she walked with her friend Chelsee to Maths and as they entered everyone except the popular people stood up and screamed Happy Birthday in Nicky's face and she was astonished! Everyone had quietened down after a while. It was only the second week back to school and Miss Frenchie had made a new seating arrangement for the class. It took Nicky by surprise that the popular people got moved away from Dexter and she got to sit right next to him.