Whispers In The Spotlight

The stage was set, a breathtaking expanse of lights and color that illuminated the massive arena

Thousands of fans filled the seats as they waited for the night's star to appear.

The energy was electric, buzzing with excitement, but it reached an even higher pitch as- Jeon Jungkook the global solo artist, was in between them.

The lights dimmed, and the arena fell silent. A single spotlight appeared, illuminating a figure on the stage.

Dressed in a flowing white outfit Park Jimin stood at the center, looking like he had stepped out of a dream. His beauty was ethereal.

The first soft notes of his new album song, began to play, and the world seemed to hold its breath.

Jimin's voice floated through the air, delicate and sweet, filled with an emotion that tugged at the heart. His movements were graceful that captivated the audience.

He sang with a passion that could only come from the depths of his soul, his voice melodious and sweet carrying the listeners

As he sang Jimin's eyes scanned the crowd, taking in the faces of his adoring fans.

But then, his gaze landed on a familiar figure near the front.

Jeon Jungkook, his secret boyfriend, sat amidst the crowd, his dark eyes locked onto Jimin with a look of pure love and admiration.

The world seemed to blur out, and for a second it was just the two of them in that room together. Jimin's heart racing fast and his voice caught into his throat, as he struggled to calm himself enough to finish the song.

Yet, it was so difficult-I mean c'mon, how could he not with the way Jungkook looked at him like that?

He loved staring back-so hard.

The song came to an end, the crowd erupted into applause, cheers echoing through the arena.

Jimin took a deep breath, trying to steady the fluttering in his chest as he moved to the microphone to speak.