Chapter 8

N I A R O S S I

I hate him.

With everything in me I fucking hate Sanders bitch ass. He didn't even have the decency to say sorry!

Instead he came in my room a hour later telling me to get dressed to go to a meeting.

Everything in me wanted to kill him right then and there but I know if I did that I would've had to deal with his whole crew. Also, if he'd survive, then I would have to deal with him. And I'm not stupid enough to go against him right now, I'll have no one in my corner.

So instead, I nodded and got up from my bed. My body was sore and I was bleeding when I got up but I brushed it off.

I went to go take a shower and stayed in there longer than necessary to get my cries out of my system and the remains of his sperm that's dried up on my body. I scrubbed and scrubbed until my skin was red and tender.

When I was done I brushed my hair into a tight neatly bun and washed my face. I decided to not put on any makeup because I want Sanders to see what he'd did to my face, to my entire body.

When I was done with everything I changed into something more presentable. Grey jeans I got from SHEIN, a white top, baby shoes with a matching jacket and purse. I put on some glasses to cover the brushing on my eyes and I threw on some jewelry.

I met Quincy at the bottom of the stairs and he was looking at me with clear distaste on his face

I met Quincy at the bottom of the stairs and he was looking at me with clear distaste on his face. It's clear he doesn't like me and like Sanders he doesn't approve of me letting Apollo go like I'm the fucking bodyguard or something.

When everything broke out I was busy sucking and trying to get out of there with Sanders on my heels but Quincy and Jacob? Nowhere to be found.

"I'm ready." I tell him blandly, walking past him without looking into his eyes.

Quincy walks behind me until I was in the car and then proceeds to slam my side of the door shut before getting in the driver seat. I rolled my eyes at him without him seeing and adverted my eyes away from Sanders when he grabs ahold of my thigh with his cold hands.

"I'm sorry." He says to me and I turned to look at him. His eyes were sincere and he looked genuinely sorry.

I just sent him a nod and looked out the window. I will never believe a word that comes out of his mouth ever again. Believe that.