𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟦 : 𝖧𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗆

Edenheim is the Sacred Tree beneath the continent of the Center Territory, it was produced by the Stardust, Organic Platumn and Saturn's rings, it was designed by the Aurora of Arts, the Last Isariah of Mesiah and the Prince of Peace

Soon after the Sacred Tree was kept by a Maiden from faraway land, as time passed, the Maiden grew old and she couldn't bear to protect the Sacred Tree, bu the designer was too benevolent that she granted her an Immortal Life and Eternal Peace, the Maiden continued to guard till now. The Maiden swore her loyalty for the Designer, but the Designer refused, saying "Enjoy your life without anyone to look upon", that Maiden is none other than Ashille Amphitrite also known as "the Marshal General of West" and "the Memokeeper".

The Eden celebration has traditionally been held at the peak of Verlheim, but because the celebration is for everyone, not just the Center Territory, the Soutern Territory typically celebrates it inside the Cathedral of the Goddess of Life, Pardofelis. Northerners celebrated on November 16th, 1108Y, with a feast in the woods. On the other side, the Eastern Territory celebrates on January 21st. They feast practically everywhere, but the Reusemeige or Reuseviché family feasts in front of their loved ones' or ancestors' tombs to honour their sacrifice. In Western Territory, they celebrate at the Great Palace of the Sun God.

very Edenheim Festival, the Archangels gathered to perform a spectacular theater in the skies, depicting the previous duel between devils and angels.

The war broke out, resulting a conflict between good and sin; the angels order the cardinals to eliminate any remnants or descendants of the Devil, "the Envious King." However, the monks resurrected the Seven Demons, who are now known as "The Seven Ancient Rulers."

The Guardian Angel "Josephine" order the King of Cardinals or the Lord of Valor; Iris Apolloreia to eliminate any descendants of the Devils but she failed on doing so

Iris Apolloreia is known to be 'the Blessed Cardinal' by her blue star pupils, the people said that she is the chosen one of the Messiah, her lover is none other than the Philosopher.

The Philosopher is Kaiseele Socratemn, he is one of the notorious Professor in Philosophy and Literature; Kaiseele is also the student of the Greatest Greek Philosopher, also he is the son of the Goddess of Wisdom; Athena.

| THE ORTEMENOM HISTORY |

The prophecy began when the Creator formed the first Pirveons of Pirveonesseri. Pirveon was founded by Eruphien and Veronica. Adam and Eve, on the other hand, do not exist since they were erased from history. The Pirveonesseri is Earth, but due to highly advanced technology, the Earth's conventional things have been eradicated. Adam and Eve are the original first people, but humanity has been extinguished because of the constant struggle between themselves and the orbits of the planets progressively drifting away from the sun.

Jupiter's orbit has become Earth's orbit, the moon of Earth has vanished, and Jupiter is now the moon of the solar system. Jupiter is closer to the sun since it is now in Venus' orbit; Mercury has gradually become Jupiter's moon.

This made the night longer than morning, the humanity was wiped out and some of last humans awakened the sleeping Gods, this resulted their brutal deaths. The Humanity is the first dynasty; they've been wiped out on January 26th 8089 Y and the second dynasty begun on March 6th 1022 AH (After Humanity), the pirveons rebuild the earth by creating a barrier outside the Pirveonesseri.

Veronica and Eruphien had five children, they name it "Eremione", "Verphien", "Reimi", "Karmella" and "Winonna".

Verphien is the Father of Luminous Mjómille, it is said that after Verphien's wife give birth to Luminous, all of them vanished without trace. From that moment, Luminous was taken by a famous monk or sorceress name 'Yin Huangmei'.

Yin Huangmei raise Luminous to be her Successor, and only she know what Huangmei forsee.

Huangmei were murdered by Smurtan after she was caught writing a prophecy that leads to exposed their crimes, she was shot at the back, upon her death; Luminous buried her prophecy tablets beneath the Apple Tree.

After billion of years passed, a young man name 'Reuben Albatross' was sitting under the tree when the apple fell and hit his head "Huh? What the hell?" he grunts "Tsk, what the hell is wrong with you!" he stood up and yell at the tree, Reuben was frustrated then he kick the tree resulting it to shake. Reuben fall down to the grass, he let out a frustrated sigh and suddenly he felt a paper texture under his hand.

Reuben look at his hand when he saw a papers and tablets, he digged and found a few scrolls and tablets "Huh??" he tilt his head with confusion.

Reuben Albatross, a young noble man who are known to be the most handsome man in the Empire of Lordreim; he is the second son of the Viscount but he was chosen to be the Successor of Black Tower's lord, he was the 'successor' of the Archangel 'Jophiel'. Reuben won countless wars against the Great Demon Kings, he even met the Crusaders during his travel around the world.

Upon traveling, he met the greatest painter 'the Professor of Precautions' and the Writer of Historical Equator. Reuben thought that his journey would end so quickly upon arriving to the Rome where they were actually having a war, he knew that if the rome won it'll be a downfall of Greece. Unfortunately, the Rome and Greece's people had been killed altogether. The Rome became the Ferarium Empire and their main land is the Greece which is now called Gathalyre, Reuben witnessed this with his own two eyes.

Luminous granted him Immortality so then he can travel across the world and witness more impossible, it's already 1512 Y and it's Reuben's 89th birthday however his appearance didn't change at all. Luminous also told him about the Seraphim who descended to help the Humanity from falling apart however during those times, the trumpet of God has begun. Reuben wishes to met the Seraphim herself in the future yet Luminous advices him to think of something else, after Reuben continued travel across the globe he somehow realized that he witnessed exactly the changes of each continents and their movements.

Each of the Continent's name changed, the Earth's continent were seperated from North, South, East and West.

Luminous spoken the world "Pigeons of Freedom" meaning "Pirveonesseri" in Cosmic Language, that's her last words after she fall into deep slumber. Reuben felt lonely in centuries as he also buried his writings under the tree, as he is the known 'Father of Mathematics' and the Physics  (instead of Gal-Sal, Enpap-x and Sukkalgir and Isaac Newton)

Reuben buried himself inside a coffin full of his own writings that inspired a lot of people, his theory about the Stargazers were proven true. His conclusions about the Seraphim truly amazes most of the pirveon, his final wish is to see the deity.

| 𝖳𝖮 𝖡𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖴𝖤𝖣 |

<𝖨 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗇-𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅'𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝟣.𝟢𝟧𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌!! 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌!>