Part 1

It was an early morning around 6 a.m. and a huge mansion in the middle of the forest. An old lady enters in a huge room of the mansion, where someone was sleeping peacefully. She came near to that sleeping figure of a girl, 20 years old with an innocent look on her face and rose pink lips and had wheatish skin colour.She was sleeping peacefully like an angle being tucked with a duvet in it's bed. The lady shake her a little, enough to wake her up.

"Sukoon? You are not awake yet?" she said. Sukoon lazily opened her eyes and stretched her arms and after sitting straight on the bed she yawned a little just like a cute little child. "Can't you just give me 5 more minutes, Mary?" She said while yawning. "If I will give you your 5 more minutes then you'll surely get late for your college. " said Mary.

She is stood up from her bed while stretching. She was wearing a black vest and leather jeans, her boots will placed beside her bed not in a very proper manner but like someone just took them of hurriedly and went straight to sleep. Her black leather jacket was lying on a corner of the bed. Her gloves were on the night stand.

While picking up her belongings Mary asked her, "So,you went to the race yesterday." "Yeah" she said still yawning."So, did Riaz won this time?" Mary asked but in response she he heard a chuckle, " He can never win against me with the kind of attitude he holds." Sukoon said with a straight face." Okay now enough to chatting get ready for college." Mary said in a hurry ,to her response Sukoon said, " to be honest Mary, I don't like going there." " is it because of Riaz?" Mary asked while teasing her a little." Stop it! " Sukoon said in annoyed tone. Mary laughed a little at her reaction and said to her with the concerned tone" Darling, you have to study. After your father,you will be the one who will take over the Rehman Empire. Only if Shahzaan would be her_" merry stopped in the middle of the conversation when she saw Sukoon with the blank expression on her face. " Sorry " she proceeded. Sukoon let out a deep sigh. " I am going to get ready" Sukoon said with a straight face while Mary silently nod her head and then Sukoon went straight to the bathroom after grabbing her clothes from the wardrobe, with a sigh Mary also left the room.

Sukoon Rehman,the only daughter of Mr Rahman who is the owner of the biggest company in Asia. Fortunately,Sukoon will be the one to inherit the company after her father. Sukoon had everything from luxury cars to bikes, branded clothes to number of men working for their family.
Sukun lost her mother when she was 1 month old due to lack of blood in her body and after that Mary took great care of Sukoon till now.

Mary is the oldest servant of the house. She is working for Rehman family even before the time when Sukoon was born. Mary was like a mother to her,not only like a mother but more as a friend Sukoon only like Mary to be around her when she gets back home.

*After 10 minutes*

Sukoon came out of the bathroom wearing a black leather jeans and a black shirt on top. Water droplets were dripping from the roots of her hairs as she wipe the excess water from her hairs while sitting on the dressing stool in front of a dressing mirror beside her bed. She blow dry her hair quickly, wore her socks,put on her boots and lastly grabbed her backpack to leave.

As she was going towards the door, she rememberd about a ring that her father gave her on her 18th birthday,telling her that it's for someone special and she should keep it with her. So,she kept it safe by wearing it as a necklace. She than hide that ring under her shirt.

At first when Mr Rehman gave that ring to Sukoon,she was also very confused that why her father is giving her a ring that is that much precious. He also Sukoon keep it safe. She asked about that ring a multiple times, but to her disappointment,she always get the same answer from her father. So,she stopped asking. And as her father ordered her to keep that ring safe and always with her, the best she can do was to wearing it as a necklace.

Lastly looking herself in the mirror, she left her room. She walked down the stairs and went straight to the dining room where she finds her father already sitting on the dining table. He was busy with his phone. But as he saw Sukoon approaching the table, he greet her with a warm smile on his face.

"Assalamu alaikum" Sukoon greeted her father with a smile on her face. Her father smiled back at her and said, " Wa alikum assalam, come my precious daughter, have breakfast." Sukoon settle down on a chair beside her father, while keeping her phone on a side on the table. Sukoon saw her sister-in-law serving the breakfast on the table. Just then Sukoon said in a soft tone to her,"Umaira, you should have breakfast too." " it's okay. You and abbu are getting late. I can have my breakfast later on." Umaira said reassuring Sukoon but Sukoon insisted Umiara to have breakfast together. At last Umaira gave up and sat on the table. The three of them enjoyed their breakfast peacefully.

Suddenly Sukoon's phone beeped. It was a message. She pick up her phone and checked the message, and to her surprise it was her father who transferred a huge amount of money to her account. She looked at her father with a confused look on her face." Your bike must be out of fuel because of yesterday's race, so just get it refilled." Set her father with a slight smile on his face.

Sukoon was a little shocked to know that her father knew about the absence of her from the house from 1:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. for a bike race. But she didn't let it show it on her face.

Before she could even answer,her father again said, " I am aware about every nerve of your body. After all you are my blood." "but I was going to ask Jack to drop me to the college today anyways. I guess, I want be needing the fuel to be refilled today. And after all my bike also deserve the rest." Sukoon set to her father. Her father said, " just keep it, you will be needing it."with a smile on his face. He proceeded," Go by whatever you want,just stay safe, my child." With a slight smile on his face while cupping her cheeks with both of his hands and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Sukoon hummed as a response with an assurance smile.

After a few minutes, Mr Rehman left the house for his office.

"Umaira,where is Raza?" Sukoon asked her sister-in-law in a curious tone,who was cleaning the dining table. "He is in the living room,sleeping." Set Umaira while cleaning up the table.

Sukoon marched towards the living room, where her 5 year old nephew was sleeping peacefully on the couch. She lean closer to him and planted a soft kiss on his soft cheeks. She then touched his little fingers with her big ones. She was smiling and was just admiring him for a few minutes when Umaira came and said, " he sometimes reminds me of your brother." in a very slow voice. Suddenly Sukoon's facial expression turned into a sad one. She said nothing to Umaira's response. Sukoon put her shades on, called for Jack and indicate him to get the call ready. "Just text me if you need anything." Sukoon said to Umaira,waving bye to her. Umaira nodded with a smile. Sukoon sat on the passenger seat in the car at the back and ordered Jack to drive to her college. On the ordered Jack started the car.

In the middle of the way,he turned the car to the gas station as the fuel was low in the car. " maybe the money wasn't just for my bike's fuel." Sukoon said to herself while letting out a sigh.

Jack get off from the car to get the fuel refilled. Just then a bike came and stopped beside her car. Sukoon and the rider of the bike,both look that each other. Both of them had an eye contact for a few seconds. Then after a few seconds,they both said the same thing to each other, little loudly in an annoyed tone.

"You?" both said together.

Author: LOVE
Hey!!!
Actually it's my first time writing a novel. Lots of love from my side. And please show support, it means a lot. 💖💖
You can also follow my Instagram account for amazing edits regarding the novel.
I'd: mayb_or_maybnot
Thank you❤❤
Bbye!!! 🥰