Prologue

Kelly's POV

It all started when I didn't do my English Homework. That doesn't seem like much, one homework assignment, but this was apparently not a very good time to be forgetting homework assignments. I mean, usually you'd just get yelled at and lose a lot of points of your grade but now, it meant I was stuck in a study group with some of the most annoying people of all time. Scot Augustino unfortunetly was on of them. Now he might now sound like much as he doesn't have that typical "tough guy name" like Jason or Cameron but he sure enough has the looks to be a serious bad boy or whatever. He was the God of the Sophomore year at Lincon High and that was one of the many reasons I hated him. Girls worshipped him and boys envied him, even teachers treated him like he was some special object. Yet he was still put in this one stupid English Study Group for people who had forgotten their homework. And lucky me, I got to go sit down in the library with "God".

In 7th grade when all the Middle Schools mixed together into one big thing, that was when I met him. It had started with silly stupid boyish pranks. Then it turned into him calling me names and stuff. Of course because the tough idiot I was I threatened to tell the Principal on him. God I was a goody two shoes back then. From then on, Scot had made it his personal goal to make me misreable.

Now, we were arch-enemies.

And I was off to a stupid English Study Hall with him.

I sigh and head off to the library. This sucked.