Chapter 1 - A wrong decision

(quick notes + explanations to get a few things right,1. Amari (my oc) comes from this universe i only added Amari into regretevator because funny hahas gothbeetle is mostly a ocxcanon crackship (relation to that no i will not be writing a gothbeetle fanfic because i no longer feel comfy writing one,sorry to those who wanted one,it just doesn't inspire me anymore),2. Amari's actually married to Naip (my husbands oc),3. Yin and Naip is my husbands oc so credits to him for them,4. mochi is entirely my oc and has severe episodes and even though shes outgoing,she can be a little bit bratty but that's because she as a child as once she was human before was a little bit of a spoiled brat,5. Amari in this universe is more,introverted and an ice fairy then a dark fairy as well as they only trusts Naip,Yin and Mochi anyone else they'll do their best to avoid,6. Naip is mostly an edgy edgelord and cringelord he is Married to Amari and mostly has a dark humour personality as well as horny jokes,7. Yin is a adorable dumbass that is very protective of the gang,he is a huge cuddle bug and thinks half the time with his dick,if he was a dog he would be a golden lab)

Alison grew up in a middle class home,her older sister avest always taking care of her at the local orphanage,it was what they called home anyways,after their brother derek's death it was just them.

It was dark,cold and frosty on a novembers night,the ice threatened to pull them side to side as both sisters walked back to the orphanage,bags of food in hands.

Thats when Alison noticed somethinga dark room from a house with the door open,there has to be something there right,seeing her sister far in front of her she decided to take a peek.

She would forever regret that decision.

A mangled corpse,and someone eating it,and when it turned around,it saw her.

Everything went to black and she woke up,leaning over and gasping for air.

She could see a red sweater the hand which was wearing that sweater cupped her cheek.

And she heard the words.

"Breathe"

"You're okay"

"Deep breathes Mochi"

Oh.

Oh...

She took deep breathes until she leaned back head on the chest of him.

Yin took her gently into his embrace,he didn't like seeing his girlfriend upset,those nightmares were getting more frequent now.

He watched as Mochi slowly calmed herself taking his hand and fingers interlocking each other.

It was good and peaceful.

Until they both heard Amari slam their bedroom door shut and walk to the kitchen.

Who's idea was it all 4 of them would live in a apartment together?,sometimes they wonder if the walls were soundproof- that was not the case right now.

Life was weird to say the least.

A sweetheart,a ice fairy,a edgelord that looks like a 13 year olds cringe oc,and an alien bird,nymph thing?

Sounded like some sort of weird comedy show,like one of those wacky spin off shows that goes "Honey have you seen my keys?" with a laugh track afterwards.

Mochi's had been used to it now.

"How are you feeling?" Yin asked.

"Mmmm much better" Mochi cooed,snuggling in Yin's embrace,Yin always had the most cosy things on,he was dressed to be hugged 24/7 even without the clothes.

His chubby belly,his chubby arms everything about him made Mochi believe in love at first sight,he was beautiful in her eyes.

Mochi eventually got out of bed and head to the kitchen.

"I swear to god we're out of salsa the day after we buy some" Amari mumbled.

"Why would you eat salsa for breakfast" Naip groaned,yawning,then looking at the clock reading the time 7am.

"Cuz fuck you that's why" Amari answered half assed.

"Not like you do that every now and again anyways" Naip smirked.

Amari stopped everything they were doing,and slowly turned to where Naip was standing causing Naip to burst out laughing.

Amari was red as a tomato,if ice fairy's could make their body's warm Amari would be as warm as a heater when it's winter.

Amari sighed,they couldn't deny it.

Mochi opened the fridge getting out butter and salami,deciding to make toast for breakfast.

A nice start to the day.

(GO FOLLOW MY HUSBAND @/HELLFYRY ON TWITTER Y'ALL HE'S NEARLY AT 1K FOLLOWERS)