[ 𝟬𝟭𝟬 ] cold hands, warm heart

tw comedic blood

tw comedic blood

🥚 ⌜  チルドレンレコード  ⌟  ┈─❟

"A... A-Achoo!"

Maru covered her mouth as she sneezed, then rubbed her nose. "Ooohhhh," she said, as the familiar coldness of the snow on her face and the slight sting made its way back into her nose. "Ack..." She breathed a soft sigh through her lips before she looked at the others who were chittering in excitement.

"Viva resort training!" Yaya cheers, jumping up and down.

Amu's charas opened up their little pouch, gasping happily at the snowy sight. "Really great!" Ran exclaims.

"What magnificent natural beauty."

Su shivers. "But it's chilly."

Mafuyu and Sora hid inside Maru's beanie, trying to keep warm. Sora looks a bit pale and shaky, but manages to put some cheer in her voice. "It's all right," she smiles, holding Mafuyu's hand for warmth, "It's cold but still pretty~"

Mafuyu could only nod, too cold to even argue while also ignoring the protests of the other charas to have a snowball fight with them.

Amu looks at the snow for a moment before turning towards the others with a questioning look. "So, Kukai's grandfather's place is in front of the training ground, right? Where is it?"

Yaya immediately points at an extravagant building. "Maybe that's it?"

Amu, Nadeshiko, and Yaya's eyes light up. "Amazing!"

"Wonderful!"

"Don't tell me he's a celebrity!"

Maru deadpans at their excitement, and shakes her head slowly. "Oh no, no chance at all." She then nudges Kukai to show them where its really located.

Kukai grabs Yaya's pointed hand before moving it towards another beautiful building (which got their hopes up again), then finally stopped at the lowest point in a hill. "Over there."

The three girls could only look at the building in disbelief. "A temple?"

Yaya tries to take back her hand from Kukai's grip, utterly betrayed from the revelation.

"The Snow Mountain resort isn't our training camp?" Amu asks, sounding shocked. She'd always wanted to visit one, after all.

"No way, Amu," Maru shakes her head, looking away. "We can't just go around doing that to an extravagant hotel…"

Kukai could only look at them in confusion. "Like I said, we're training at the temple near the Snow Mountain resort." He exclaims, letting go of Yaya's hand as the girl slowly slides down in despair. "It's my grandpa's."

With the confusion out of the way, Kukai begins to walk away with a big grin on his face. "Let's get skiing."

Maru could only pat their backs in sympathy.