Five

Fiona

Sebastian and I have to go a small get together. These people just want an excuse to gossip and sip expensive wine so they throw these parties for the most random reasons. Now I've got to go shopping for a new dress. I'm not sure what to wear to a suburban barbecue so I ask one of the workers for help. She gives me a bunch of long dresses to try on. I end up buying a milkmaid sundress because I saw another woman in the neighborhood wearing one the other day. She's close to our age so I assume this is a normal look for people here.

When I get back to the house a random white lady is outside of it. She's got a basket of muffins.

"Well hello there. My name is Katherine. I know you and your husband are new in town so I wanted to say hi." She says politely.

We've only been here two weeks and people keep giving us house warning gifts.

"Nice to meet you Katherine. I'm Fiona Smith." I greet.

"You're the new Pilates girl right?"

"And Boxing coach."

"Oh wow. You must be strong. Care for a muffin?"

"Of course. I'll take one for my husband too. He should be back from work so-. Oh well look at that he's here."

When Sebastian leaves the car Katherine completely focuses on him.

"You must be Mr Smith. I'm Kathy." She says offering him a hand.

"You can call me Sebastian."  He says.

"What a beautiful name Sebastian." She compliments. He smiles at her and she blushes.

I watch as he drinks her in. From her red curls to her short but toned legs. I'm guessing I'll see her in a Pilates class soon enough.

"Well it was nice meeting you but my husband and I have something important to discuss."

After we get inside I put the muffins down and turn to face him.

"She wants to fuck you."

"You think so? Cause I was so getting a vibe from her."

"We're posing as a happy couple which means you can't fuck our neighbors."

"Right. Damn this mission. It's just one giant cockblock." He groans, dragging his hand down his face.

"We can do our own thing just far, far away. Not with anyone that knows our fake personas." I state.

"I hate saying this but you're right." He sighs with defeat.

"Well of course I am."

"And that's why I hate saying it."

-*-

AN: Fiona's dress