Phase 1

It has been...a long time since the events of Chara had threatened 3 of the worlds that existed. Chara had ceased to be, and everyone began to bond together with one another, especially since all 3 of them found a lot in common with one another, at least to those that met with one another inside of that Judgement Hall back at the Genocide Run. And ever since then, Sans, Alastor, and Yukari Yakumo became very close buddies with one another, with Yukari even showing some sort of slight romantic interest towards the skeleton, much to Sans' surprise and slight dismay, but he does not complain about this sort of thing a single bit. Through a special set of portals that have somehow been created, one in Yukari's home, one in the Skeleton Brothers' house, and one in the Hazbin Hotel, the 3 of them are able to meet with one another inside a special sort of pocket dimension, and it is where all 3 of them began to chat with one another and can even cross over to the world of one another.

The relaxing moments that for both Sans and Yukari, have unfortunately ended, when another world of some sort has manage to cross over with both Gensokyo and the Underground, and it is here that very...strange beings that are bizarre, that they have never seen before, appeared. Luckily, Yukari was able to get rid of them, and Sans and Yukari investigated to discover a new type of world that they have never seen before and much of Gensokyo and the Underground looks like it had been...purified, in a very bad way. The portal, in this case, took on the form of a door, and they went inside of it.

When they did, they appeared inside of a world that they have never seen before, and when they did, they encountered a smiling cat, who is in a state of distress, who calls himself the Judge, or...Pablo. Pablo explained what is happening, which involved a person called the Batter going around and purifying different parts of the world, but is curious as to how they got here. When Sans and Yukari revealed what is happening, Pablo now became more distressed, as the Batter's actions are now threatening other worlds unintentionally. Sans and Yukari, realizing that they are dealing with a threat similar to Chara, immediately took action, deciding to try and see if there are some people that can be saved. And so they checked and teleported all over, and luckily, they did save a few, one being a girl called Sugar, who was hiding inside of a basement of some sort, and Yukari sent her to Gensokyo to be hidden. They then encountered with a person named Zacharie, who Sans develops an instant bond with, and Zacharie they the Batter was about to go and attack the Queen of this world, who is named Vader Eloha. Deciding to go and find her, Sans teleported as much as he can, until he was able to locate her, nearly about to be killed by the Batter. But Sans, using his Blasters, distracted the Batter long enough to get the Queen out of here, before Vadar Eloha revealed the existence of Hugo, who she is supposed to protect. Sans, hearing this and getting info on his location, found Hugo and brought him to Vadar Eloha, before directing her to Yukari, who sent her to Sans' world. Pablo, although a bit thankful, spoke out to the fact that the Batter is still on the lose and will try to kill them, and as far as he is concerned, Pablo will need a lot of help on this one. Sans and Yukari looked and nodded st one another, deciding to be the one to help out, and all of them agreed for one thing...the Batter must be taken down, and struck out.

Now....

The battle...it is no longer inside of the Judgement Hall as it was before in the past. No...this time...it is inside of a special type of zone...the most important zone of all, in the form of just one...single...room.

room