Chapter 1 : This guy looks familiar

Hey guys the names Ashley but some people like my friends call me as my middle name Nicole . So today I'm super stoked because I'm going over to my best friends house to hang out because we haven't seen each other in such a long time . So I'll be off then .

20 minutes later .....

I finally got to Camille's house , so I rang the doorbell and her Mom answered

A- Hi Mrs . Santos is Camille there ?
Mrs. S - Yes let me call her
A- Ok thank you

CAMILLE , YOUR LOVELY FRIEND ASHLEY IS HERE

OK MOM I'M COMING.

And finally Camille came down and I was so happy I came in politely and hugged Camillepp , ( Flashback) A year ago Camille and her family had to move to the Philippines because her Dad got offered a year job as a Doctor to help sick children who had really poor hygiene and some kids were homeless which was really sad . But the great thing was that Camille came back and her English was still fluent . ( Flashback over )

Camille : OMG Nicole I can't believe your here !
Ashley aka Nicole : IKR
Camille : Wanna go upstairs and we can watch some YouTube videos ?
Ashley - Ok

A few steps later we got to Camille's Room and we sat on her bed and she then turned on her iMac and login . She went directly to YouTube and what I saw was the oddest thing that I've ever seen . Was this Darren my best friend since he left for vacation , What it said was The Voice Kids Philippines Blind Audition Darren Espanto . I asked Camille to click it and she did , A couple seconds it started and I saw Darren my best friend was auditioning and he was singing Domino one of my favourite songs to listen to .

While he was singing Coach Sarah Turned around , and near the end Coach Bamboo turned around . It was incredible Darren was amazing at singing and I didn't know until now .