33.

[ Machiko’s ]

It was early in the morning when my eyes had already opened. I smiled, remembering our moments last night; it was so romantic. 

As I was thinking about it, I caressed Amara’s cheek. She was hugging my hips while still sleeping; she looked so tired. And suddenly, she moved closer, where she just wanted to feel our naked bodies more.

"Good morning, beautiful." I kissed her forehead.

"Good morning," she said, opening her eyes and giving me a sweet smile. "Isn't it too early?"

"You want to sleep pa?" I caressed her hair, staring at her face.

"Yes." She pouted. Fuck. So adorable.

"Go sleep; I'll just check downstairs if there's breakfast na. Baka nandoon na sila Caily," I answered while smiling.

"No~ Stay here with me." She hugged me tighter than before. That made me chuckle; she was so clingy.

"Babi, I'll come back naman, hm?"

"I said no, pumapalag ka pa, ah." She raised her eyebrows, thinking that she looked scary. Instead,, she still looked innocent and nice.

"Okay, calm down, tiger." I laughed. "Do you even remember how many times you begged last night and it made you this exhausted?"

"Stop telling me about it. It wasn't me!" She covered her ears.

"It was you, hottie." I teased her more, and and she playfully slapped my face.

"You're mine now; they can look at your body, but they can't touch you," I firmly said.

"Why? You're going to file a case against them if they touch me?" She chuckled.

"Of course, I'm going to be an attorney like my parents and siblings. And because of that, I can protect you." She was smiling proudly while I said those words. 

"You've grown up, Machiko." She caressed my cheek and touched the pointy part of my nose.

"Are you still going to sleep? We've been saying sweet words here." I laughed.

"Let's just go downstairs." She playfully rolled her eyes before we stood up. 

A few minutes later, we all gathered at a buffet restaurant for breakfast. We were still wearing our pyjamas, except Maise and Sadie, who were wearing pink clothes.

"Pinilit ako, kikay buddy niya raw ako, eh," Maise informed us.

"Hehe, salamat, teh!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Kamusta tulog niyo?" Galilea asked, and she drank the tea she ordered.

"It's... good." Amara looked at me, which made me smirk a little. "Boracay is nice," she added.

"Totoo, sa susunod iba na naman destination natin," Juniper stated.

"Ako, ang sarap ng tulog ko! Nag cuddles kami ni bebe!" Skylar exposed Galilea, which made us laugh. Napaka angas ni Gal tapos tiklop pala kay Sky.

"Bebe naman," Galilea sighed.

"Si uyab nagalit sa'kin kagabi." Maise sounded sad.

"Alangan naman tanong nang tanong kung mamahalin ko pa ba raw siya kahit maging cockroach siya. Tapos kung ano-ano nalang sinasabi, hindi ko na naintindihan." Caily ranted, and we all laughed because of that.

"Ang dali lang naman sagutin non!" Maise crossed her arms.

"Oo na, sorry na," Caily sighed.

"Tahimik natin d'yan, Machiko." Juniper looked at me.