Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are either the product of the Author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events are coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains, TRIGGER WARNINGS, sensitive content, mature themes, and strong languages that are not suitable for very young audiences. This may contains curses/swearing and vulgar words. 

I'm not very familiar with the universities so if you notice something wrong, feel free to tell me. I'm sorry right now because this is my first time writing a story involving big universities, so bear with me. I'm researching before writing, but I don't expect the result to be very good, but I hope so. Just like I said, when you notice something wrong and whatever you notice about the universities to be mentioned, you are free to tell me. Thank you!

NOTE: This is not edited nor revised. There will be grammatical errors and typos that you will read along the way. Hoping for your understanding. This may contains curses/swearing and vulgar words.

This story is not affiliated with DLSU and UST other universities.

Hope you enjoy reading this story!