chapters 1- THE ALPHA

Soobin 's mansion

Soobin 's mansion

Someone p.o.v.

Today all the people in soobin's mansion were very busy and tried their best that they should not make any mistakes because if anyone makes a mistake today then it will be their last mistake.
Because today is the death anniversary of soobin's parents and the darkest day of his life .

However, soobin never cried after that day because he had sworn that he would first make the murderers of his parents cry .

When everyone was busy in their work, the alpha came from his room and everyone started trembling after seeing him because the scent of soobin was very strong everyone present in the room started sweating because today he Was not just sad but also very angry.

Seeing all this taehyun who himself was feeling very weak runs to soobin and says

Taehyun - soobin you will have to control yourself because if you do not do so then all the people present here, especially omegas may faint.
Soobin looks at taehyun with his dark red eyes and says
Soobin - do I look like someone who cares about all these things?

Taehyun is soobin's friend or he himself is an alpha but soobin is an aggressive alpha and taehyun is kind of gentle (not really but okay) but a strong alpha.

A little bit about the soobin's pack:-

Soobin is a mafia or an alpha who has many people behind him but three people are special.

1- beomgyu -he is an omega who is very beautiful. His main powers are his beauty which helps him a lot in his work because sometimes he can win even without any fight. You will know about this later.

Age- 24

2 - taehyun - an alpha Whose brain is very important for his team because most of the time planning and plotting is done by taehyun