chapter 2- the past

Mr. Choi - yeonjun's father
Mrs.choi - yeonjun's mother( I didn't give them any name, let's just call them Mr. and Mrs Choi)

A little info about Mr.choi

He is an alpha but not the mafia .used to take contracts to kill people that too without knowing who they are or what they are, just by looking at the money the one who has more money he does his work first.
There was no one in his life whom he could call family. His wife had left him a few years ago without giving any reason, but it did not make any difference to him.(Maybe did🤷)

21 years ago

One day the door bell of Mr. Choi's house rang, when the servant opened the door she saw that there was a woman and a small child at the door who would be around 4 years old.

Women - hello,mr choi is at home?
Servent - Yes but who are you?
Women - Hello my name is Aera and I am sent by mrs choi.

Hearing this the maid's eyes become wide with surprise and she runs inside the house and brings Mr. Choi .

After some time

mr choi comes out and looks at Aera and then the little child who is looking at him with those innocent sleepy eyes but ignoring them he asks Aera

Mr. Choi - who are you ?
Aera - I am Aera I met Mrs Choi in college, we both have been friends since then. An...d

Mr choi interrupts Aera and says,

Mr. Choi - I have no interest in you or your talk just tell me what your business is.

Aera- oO.. ok.ay okay
(Aera takes a deep breath and gives a letter to Mr Choi )

Without saying anything Mr choi takes the letter and starts reading it.

LETTER

Hi jini (mr.choi nick name)I know what you might be thinking right now but before saying anything, I want to answer some of your questions. Why did I leave home? Maybe this will be your biggest question.But have you ever asked yourself this question, maybe you would have got the answer but we both know the answer to this question and don't we.

I left home because it was never a home it was just four walls which I tried to make into a home by myself but you never did. I would have still stayed there because I loved you very much and I still do.
But what should I do with the fear of losing you? Every day I am afraid that one day I will open the door and see your dead face.
Have you ever wondered what will happen to me after you leave, who else was there for me other than you. But then one day perhaps God took pity on me and gave me the most precious thing in my life.

YEONJUN his name , our son and he is an omega .

(After reading this, Mr. Choi was very surprised and he looked towards yeonjun who was already sleeping in Aera's lap
Mr. Choi looked at Omega for a while and then he realized how much yeonjun is similar to him and his wife, his eyes are exactly like his but otherwise he looks similar to his mother
A small smile appeared on Mr choi's lips but then he ignored it and started reading the letters again.)

I thought that even your shadow would not fall on Yeonjun but look at the game of fate, today I have to tell you myself that please take care of Yeonjun for me, I know by now you must have realized that I am no more in this world.

(A single drop of tear fell from Mr choi's eyes)

Yeonjun is a very sweet child, he never insists on anything he always obeys everyone, he will never give you any trouble, so please take care of yeonjun, he is very delicate, he just needs a little love, nothing else.

I have never asked you for anything but today I have to ask please If you are angry with me then I apologize to you with all my heart but please accept our son please jini please.He has no one else in this world except you.

And I'm sorry I haven't shared with you my feelings. I genuinely hope that you can find the love and the happiness that you deserve. And i am pretty sure that you find that happiness in our son so ,please take care of yourself too .

GOOD BYE JINI ...................

"Eternally yours"
Wife

(LETTER end here )

Mr. Choi's sorrow scent spread throughout the room and his eyes turned red with anger but because of his scent Yeonjun who was still asleep made a little noise due to some restlessness
Hearing that, Mr. Choi looked at him and then he calmed himself down and started leaving from there then Aera stopped him and asked
Aera- w..wht..what about Yeoni ?

Then Mr. Choi looked at his maid and said

Mr choi - from today the room upstairs is his .
and went away from there .

(That's all for today)

Bye bye 👋 👋

🤭🤭🤭🤭