𝟢𝟢𝟨 : 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗆𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀

THE CAST finally got a day off, after two weeks of filming. sure, the movie isn't that interesting, but the stunts are sure hard to film.

they were gonna swim at the hotels pool. normally, there is nobody there, since it is a bit cold to go swimming. the cast could care less.

evie and wren were getting ready. they were still staying with walker and mason, the directors said that there wasn't any other rooms, so they just accepted it.

in a room with her best friend? say less.

wren and evie we're currently in the bathroom. evie put on some waterproof mascara, taking the rest of her makeup off.

evie set out her baby blue bikini swimsuit. wren had a bikini also, just a white version.

"move out the way!" wren said before groaning.

"no, this mirror is big enough for the both of us." evie replied a bit stubbornly.

"also, you should get out. I need to change." evie says already pushing wren out of the bathroom.

the boy's heads turned to them. wren just smiled before jumping on walker and her bed.

evie took off her current clothing, before sliding on her bikini. then putting on jean shorts.

she muttered some lyrics of 'brutal' by olivia rodrigo under her breath. once she finally got it, she silently cheered.

"hurry the fuck up, evie!" wren exclaimed, annoyed. evie rolled her eyes.

"what? I'm ready." evie said, sitting down next to mason who's already ready.

mason eyed her up and down, before looking away flustered. evie noticed, but didn't mind it.

wren walked into the bathroom. evie glanced at what mason was scrolling through. instagram. she couldn't help but start to watch.

a few minutes later, wren came out in her bikini and oversized t-shirt.

"took you long enough." walker said with a grin, teasing wren, making her push him playfully.

"shut up!" wren exclaimed with a grin. mason and evie turned towards each other, before back in front of them.

ramon, isabella, and ali were already there. "you guys are early." mason said making isabella laugh.

"come on eve, me and ali saved a seat for you. oh! and wren too." isabella said taking the girls hands, dragging them over to where her and ali sat.

"thanks bella!" wren says with a laugh, sitting down at her seat, as well as evie did.

they waited for the rest of the cast to get there, which took about fifteen minutes. surprisingly, thomas wasn't late.

the boys jumped in first, splashing the girls in the process. "you little pricks!" evie exclaimed, feeling even more colder as some of the water gets on her.

"you'll survive." mason replied to her shout. he smirked once she got even more irritated.

walker walked over to their seats. "what do you need walker? my sister or her to be your girlfriend." evie asked a bit teasingly, making walker red.

wren sent her a look. evie shrugged and looked back towards the pool where the boys were splashing each other.

a few minutes later they were all in the pool. some were playing chicken fight. that included, evie, mason, isabella, and thomas.

"alright, who's partners with who?" isabella asked, fixing her black bikini top a bit. thomas shrugged.

"bella, you're with me." thomas then said, winking at mason, making mason roll his eyes. thomas clearly knew something the girls didn't.

the boys went underwater, as the girls got on their shoulders. as mason rose from the water, it made evie scream. isabella laughed at her.

"that scared me." evie then says with a laugh at the end. mason was gripping on her thighs, to not make her fall.

"its on." isabella said, cracking her knuckles jokingly. it made evie laugh.

"ali! come and be the ref." thomas shouted towards ali. ali swam towards the four people, getting to the side.

"is this football?" isabella asked sarcastically. she glanced towards evie with a confused look on her face.

"go!" ali exclaimed. the girls started pushing and shoving each other. trying so hard to knock one of them off. in the making, they were laughing too hard.

masons grip on evies thighs got harder as she kept on getting pushed. finally, evie pushed isabellas right shoulder, isabella tumbling to the water.

evie put her arms up in victory. "woo!" she exclaimed with a grin. isabella came back up to water, pushing her hair back.

mason patted evies thigh, telling her he's gonna help her get off. once mason went underwater, evie got off of his shoulders.

mason laughed and high fives her. during that high five, mason interlocked their fingers.

"hey mason! want to play basketball with me?" ramon asked, making evie look back, and bring her hand back down to her side.

"uh- uh- sure." he says nervously, glancing at evie, then at ramon.

evie was drying off, wrapping her towel around herself. mason snapped a quick photo, but she could care less, she was tired as fuck.

masonthames posted a story!