𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 .ᐟ

season 2 episode 5 ❛ looping back to different memories, keep sitting on them will you ever leave? ❜ - memories by limerence

season 2 episode 5

looping back to different memories, keep sitting on them will you ever leave? ❜ - memories by limerence

-

september 25th 1909

"amora!"

the girl in the long pink dress gasped loudly. she thought it was her end.

the end of her life, the life that her brother decided to take.

as amora shut her terrified eyes closed, her brother was thrusted into a branch sticking out of a tree, it stabbing him in the back.

but she was supposed to be dead by now, she'd accepted her fate.

where both her brother and father were vampire hunters, and unfortunate for amora she'd turned into nature's greatest abomination.

but that wasn't what klaus thought.

he thought she was the most important creation of nature, to him. she was so lovable, and klaus didn't love.

"amora." he gasped at her state. blood poured down her dress, the wound on her stomach had healed but she was still struggling.

he kneeled down beside her, amora was backed up against a tree, her last breaths still intact.

"klaus...you came."

"of course i did. tell me, how to ease this pain you're in?"

"kill me."

"no! i will not do such a thing. it seems like there's a piece of wood still stuck near your heart, if you let me pull it—"

"klaus no. you won't be able to. it was my fate to die—the second i became a vampire, i believe—it's time." amora coughed up blood, holding klaus' hands that were on her bloodied stomach.

"but you're not only a vampire, you're also a witch. your fate was to become the most powerful one!" he panicked. "i can't lose you, amora."

amora paused for a moment, her brain inkling of something. "what if you won't have to."

klaus frowned. "whatever do you mean?"

"i could cast a spell on my self, to come back after a century or two. i can only take so much." she stated weakly. "if you are willing to wait that long."