𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

I walked up to him and took a seat next to him, not casting him a glance. The bartender turned around from where she was cleaning a glass and walked towards me

"What can I get you?"

"Can I just get a water with some ice please"

"Yeah of course" She filled a glass and passed it to me. I thanked her and took a drink before taking out my phone. I could see Matt looking at me from the corner of my eye but then he got up and walked away upruptly. It felt like a knife to my heart. Maybe not a knife knife like a butter knife kinda?

What am I on about I don't want to talk to him anyways it's good that he left

I continued taking small sips and looking around. I should probably go find Tara it's been a while. Or maybe I should go home I mean it's been a long night. I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost midnight. Yeah now would be a good time to head home.

I walked outside and called an uber. It was going to take 10 minutes so I had 10 minutes to kill. As I waited 3 guys just happened to walk out.

"Omg Lys hi" Chris slurred drunkly. I turned around to look at him. He looked like he had went through it. His arm was over Matt's shoulder who kept his eyes fixed on his keys. Nick shot me a smile before getting into the back of Matt's car followed by Chris who was chucked in the passenger seat and strapped in like a child by Matt. He rounded the vehicle and got in not the drivers side not even casting me an eye.

Not that I wanted him to acknowledge me anyways

He drove off quickly and I watched his car as it left. It was new I didn't recognise it. The uber eventually arrived and I got back home finally.

Once I got home I changed and got into bed hoping I would just fall asleep but of course I just had to be full of energy at night. I tossed from side to side until I just lay on my back staring at the ceiling. I couldn't get him off my mind. His face haunted me. The expression on his face when he noticed me. Just his existence.

I opened my Instagram and went onto my blocked list. I had blocked him after we broke up along with his brothers. I just wanted to erase him from my memory, to ease the pain I guess? I unblocked Nick and went on his page first. I scrolled through his pictures. He looked so different to when he was in highschool. All of them did. I then went to Chris's page and saw a photo of him and Matt. They were almost attached by the hip in highschool and it appeared to be the same now. I scrolled up and noticed he was following me. Unknowingly I followed him back and turned my phone off to go to sleep. God I needed it.

I woke up with a bit of a headache but I was mostly okay. I got up made my bed, showered, brushed my teeth, did some skincare and put on some makeup. I was going to film today according to my schedule so I needed to look good for the camera. I tousled my hair lightly and then turned off the light and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

As I sat down and cracked into a bowl of cereal I opened Tiktok and guess what I was hit with?

Photo's off me outside Tara's party looking at Matt, Nick and Chris as they left the venue followed by 2 screenshots one of me following Chris and one of him following me. How the fuck did that happen?

I went onto Instagram and immediatly went to Chris's page and unfollowed him. I felt bad but I didn't want to cause any rumors of us being together or something. Plus we weren't friends and had never been sighted together before.

I went back to the tiktok and opened the comments out of pure curiousity to see what people are saying. 

OMG THEY MET WHAT??

A collab we never knew we needed

OMG CHRIS AND LIV WOULD BE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE

woah that was insane

I scrolled not wanting to think of the last comment I read. My exes twin brother would be crazy.

I then got a call from Tara

"Hey girl you seen tiktok?"

"Yeah I have isn't it insane?"

"You should totally do a collab with them their so so nice you'd love em. I'm suprised you haven't I can't lie"

"Maybe I guess"

"The internet would go crazy. Can't blame em I would too"

 I couldn't even bare the thought of a collab with them. Being in the same massive venue as them, as him was already suffocating enough let alone the same room. She was right people would go mad as so many had been anticipating it for so long but I think the silence and distance is probably the best for us. I mean not anymore seems as we had literally ran into eachother last night.

This is stupid the distance is childish. I'm 21 he's 21 we can associate with eachother without having to be reminded of how it was before. We can and did move from this.

Maybe if they really want a collab I should do it?