Welcome to the Family

Maybe my mental breakdowns were worth it lol

Not beta'd. Any mistakes are mine!

Enjoy!

It's a week later when Phayu takes Rain to the Minor Family compound. Rain gawks the whole time Phayu takes to drive into the front yard.

This is Phayu's family home?

This- this- this Castle?!

Rain turns back at the sound of Phayu's chuckle. "Like what you see, darling?"

"This is your house?" Rain squeaks.

"Yes, Baby," Phayu smirks.

Rain has to remember why they're here, not get distracted by how sexy that smug smile looks on Phayu's face and-

"I can hear your thoughts, Baby," Phayu laughs

Rain blushes and lowers his head in embarrassment. "I'm worried, P'Phayu. What if they don't like me? And what if they don't agree to let me stay by your side silently?"

Phayu takes Rain's hand in his and kisses his knuckles, "They will love you, Baby. Papa wouldn't have told me to bring you over if they didn't take a liking to you."

Rain supposes that makes sense. But still, the worry doesn't die down.

As they exist the car and walk towards the entrance of the house, a man shows up in front of them and bows to Phayu. "Good evening, Khun Venice. Khun Vegas and Khun Pete are waiting for you and your guest in the dining room."

Phayu smiles and nods, "Thank you, Tee. Has everyone else arrived?"

"Yes Khun. Khun Kinn and Khun Porsche are here with Khun Chay and Khun Kim. Khun Macau isn't here today, he's still in London and won't be returning till next month." The man, Tee, says.

"And Uncle Tankhun?" Phayu asks, a wary look on his face.

Tee shakes his head, "Khun Tankhun didn't come with Khun Kinn and Khun Porsche."

"Okay. Thank you, Tee."

Tee bows once more, and leaves.

Phayu sighs, "Great. Looks like Uncle will be planning something today."

"Is everything Okay, P'Phayu?" Rain asks.

Phayu smiles and Rain and takes his hand, leading them inside the house. "My Uncle Tankhun is... peculiar."

Rain tilts his head at the Alpha. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Not necessarily," Phayu says, "He just has a way of doing things sometimes. He's flamboyant, dresses in the most unusual clothes and tends to ask the craziest questions."

Oh. Well, that's another thing Rain is worrying about. Because what if Tankhun doesn't like him?

"Phayu!" a voice calls out.

Rain sees a man; Pete, if he remembers correctly, walking towards them, hugging Phayu as soon as he's close.

"Hi, Papa," Phayu greets, bending down slightly to wrap a hand around Pete's waist, still holding on to Rain with his other hand.

Pete turns to Rain as they break the hug and smiles. "It's lovely to see you again, Rain. Under better circumstances this time," Pete says.

"Certainly," a voice replies behind Pete.

Rain sees the other man; Vegas, the face he definitely remembers, walk up to them and wrap and hand arounds Pete's shoulder.

"Hi, Dad," Phayu says.