Chapter 24

Alex's Pov     two weeks later.

It's been about two weeks since that fight, and I also given time to let my cuts heal, til my next match.

The fight is tonight but, I have no idea who it is against, normally I would have found out who it was against, or one of the men would have told me it was against.

Anyway, tonight is the night that the gang is gonna try and get me out of here.

"Have you found out who you are fighting against tonight?" Denzel asks me as we are walking to the gym "no, I have no idea" I say honest.

"None of us have heard anything, they must be keeping it very secret" Hudson says as he opens the door to the gym, and surprisingly no one was in it.

"Aw class we have the whole gym to ourselves" Hudson says running and jumping into the boxing ring.

"Come on Blackwell, me and you" Hudson says picking up two pair of boxing gloves, and throws me one.

"OK then, cocky" I say jumping up and over the bars of small boxing grounds.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

 It's been a few hours since we have been in the gym, and we are all dripping from sweat.

"Ok, ok, ok, time out" Hudson says as he bends over and rests his hands on his knees out of breath.

"Oh come on, your really already out of breath" I say with a smirk, then I walk over and lift my t-shirt off the side of the small chair in the corner.

"You're a athlete, shut up" he says giving me a playful shove "what can I say, I like sports" I say as I pull my t-shirt over my head "you like sports, kid you're good at every sport."

"Why thank you" I say as we walk out of the gym "what time are you fighting at tonight" Denzel asks.

"I have no clue, I haven't been told anything just that it is today" I say then a guard come up to us "Blackwell, why are you not getting ready for your fight" wait  it's now.

"Wait it's now, I wasn't told anything" I say as I was getting pushed about til I got to the changing rooms.

"Now get changed, and quick" he says, throwing me a pair or shorts and my sports bra, well I am the only female so it will only be mine.

Unless maybe blobby has been wearing it.

Charlotte's Pov

"Ok, so have any of you found out a way to get Alex out" I ask the group, but no is the answer.

"We need a distraction to give Alex time to move that plat form and get under it, but she also needs time to get out to that tunnel, and time to get to the car to get her out of there, and we also need to find a place for her to stay, until I can get her a lawyer to show that she is innocent."

"We could make smoke bombs to give Alex time to, move the platform and get down it" Samuel says as he looks through his phone.

"That's a good idea, but how would we make them" I ask his "well coloured dyes can be mixed with a pyrotechnic mixture containing Sulfur, potassium chlorate, and sodium bicarbonate."

"Huh" Alexander asks "it's how you would make a smoke bomb" Samuel says as he gets off his phone "but how do you know this" I ask "I play COD, and listen in science" he simply says.

"And where would we get all this stuff" Amber asks "leave that to me" Samuel says then he gets up and takes his car keys and goes.

"Right ok, so we need to point out everyone's roles, ok we need a driver, someone to be at the tunnel when Alex gets there, and we need two fake waiters to come in with the smoke bombs" I say.