chapter one.

the discord family

Ren screams the house down as king rua runs frantically round the house, looking for his bank card, to buy his little princess loads of v-bucks. "It's okay Ren!! You can get Bakugou on Fortnite!!!" He says, the girl looks up and finally shuts up, giggling as she got her way. Tech stares at the pair, sighing and thinking about the past. He's dragged out of his thoughts by Khun Ran, being edgy and emo. He talks to Rua, unbothered. "You're not my father." Then shoving his hands into his pockets, and dragging his other father, Tech, out the door, not getting a single say in the matter. Rua bursts out crying, realising the truth, Ran never liked Rua. (Or did he) They were going to get divorced if Khun Ran convinced Tech enough. Ren proceeds to keyboard smash and get a Victory Royale, dances on them, and then beating the Ender dragon in Fortnite. Walking the streets, Tech and Ran ate some street food, drinking soda and being edgy. Tech was pretending to make his real son happy, while missing Ren and Rua.(Rua a bit more..but Ren doesn't have to know that.) The 4 year old Ren gets elected as president of the United States and orders everyone to have a cup of tea and get at least 1 Victory Royale a day and she got all Fortnite skins for free. Ren becomes immortal, hollow purpling everyone and moving to Neptune. Ajax sat in his hobbit hole, staring at the world above because of his magical powers. What the fuck gangy..!!! 

The end. 

or is it...