Chapter 1

One evening Soobin is studying when he sees Yeonjun struggling with his maths homework. He walks up to Yeonjun and sits beside him on the couch. "Hyung, do you need some help?", he asks him. Yeonjun looks up at Soobin. "Why are these so hard?", he pouts. Soobin smirks and looks down, biting his lip as he looks up at Yeonjun again. "You know what else is hard?", He whispers into Yeonjun's ear. Yeonjun pushes him as he looks away blushing. "Just teach me the goddamn sum." Soobin laughs, "okay okay."

Soobin starts teaching him how to do the sum but his mind is racing with a dominant urge to take control over Yeonjun. He leans closer to Yeonjun, getting turned on by his flustered expression, the thought of dominating him in bed occupying his mind.

"Why are you staring at me like-", Yeonjun's words get cut off when Soobin pulls him into a deep, passionate kiss, pushing him down onto the couch and straddling his lap.

"Soobin...", Yeonjun gasps out when Soobin pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing his neck. "Soobin what are you-" "Just let yourself go, hyung." Soobin slowly unbuttons Yeonjun's shirt, his kisses trailing down his chest and torso. Soobin stops to take off his own shirt, unbuckling his belt as he grinds on Yeonjun.

Within a few minutes, they both are naked on the couch with Soobin in between Yeonjun's legs. "You are so beautiful hyung, I want to taste every inch of you", Soobin murmurs as he kisses Yeonjun's thighs, slowly moving closer to his dick. Soobin grins when he hears Yeonjun moan, continuing to stroke his dick. "Aah Soobin~", Yeonjun lets out a loud moan when Soobin takes his dick into his mouth, sucking on it while he plays with Yeonjun's balls. Soobin continues giving blowjob to Yeonjun, making the latter moan and gasp beneath him. Yeonjun's dick twitches inside Soobin's mouth and soon his cum fills up his mouth. Soobin gets up and kisses Yeonjun, pushing his own cum into his mouth, making him taste himself. Soobin breaks the kiss and both smile at each other, a thin string of saliva connecting their lips. "That was....", Yeonjun's voice trails off as he pants.

Soobin flips Yeonjun over onto his stomach, spanking him so hard that the sound echoes in the room. He rubs the tip of his dick against Yeonjun's ass, pushing into him slightly. "Ask me to stop when it hurts", Soobin says as he enters Yeonjun completely. Yeonjun moans as Soobin thrusts into him at a constant pace. "Aah- Soobin faster.." Soobin smirks when he hears Yeonjun's words, pounding into him at an inhumane pace. Soobin's one hand reaches around to stroke Yeonjun's dick in sync with his thrusts. Soobin cums inside Yeonjun, filling him up while Yeonjun cums over Soobin's hand.

"Soobin...", Yeonjun lays panting on the couch, his eyes closed, with Soobin on top of him.

Yeonjun opens his eyes and turns to face Soobin as he pushes him away, sitting up on the couch.

"Why did you do this..."