And now I hear a symphony~

Broken, imperfect, simple, flawed– the omega was destitute, mateless and alone.

Hyunsuk was just a poor omega.

Desperately begging for his life, Hyunsuk knelt, tears running down his cheeks as he held his belly a bit too tightly. He could hear people yelling at him, screaming at him. He could hear their curses as well.

It broke him, he wanted to disappear.

He wanted all of this to end. He wanted to run, far, far away. He wanted to end himself.

But he knew he couldn't. He knew he shouldn't and he won't either. After all, he wasn't alone.

There was a life inside him, an innocent pup, waiting to see the world, to live his life. Hyunsuk swore to himself he'd protect the baby with everything he had in him.

His baby.

Hyunsuk's body was weak and he was barely conscious. But no one seemed to care. Not even an ounce of pity was shown on him.

Was he that pathetic? Did he commit that ungodly of a sin?

"Look, you whore! If you don't tell which alpha's filth is you, you will be killed this very moment" The pack leader with no remorse looked at him with extreme disgust as spoke.

Hyunsuk's body shook violently with more tears. His body writhed in pain from kneeling too much. But again, no mercy. "Please let me have my baby. I'll do anything you say. Spare me and my child." He had been begging for a while though it didn't lessen the torture, not even a little but that was the only thing he could do.

"Do you not know the alpha who railed you, pathetic omega?," one other pack elder chimed, mockery written all over his face, "or did you let too many alphas inside you that you don't know who the father is?"

The vulgar words pierced right through the omega's heart.

The humiliation washed over him like a tidal wave, his sugary vanilla scent turned musty. Hyunsuk's heart clenched.

He was a pure omega until he was claimed. The mark now sits proudly in his neck. He didn't let anyone see it, and nobody bothered to check either.

"How far along are you?" It was a beta lady who asked him. She didn't show disgust or pity but rather a blank expression. Hyunsuk's instincts told him she meant no harm.

"T-Two weeks," Hyunsuk stuttered. He was scared to say anything, fearing everything at this point which could possibly harm the pup inside him.

His answer evoked loud gasps from the crowd. Hyunsuk's teary eyes looked up to see shocked faces throughout the parade of spectators.

The omega sympathized with that, he couldn't believe his pup's growth either. The omega's bump made him look like he was in his fifth or sixth month when in reality it had only been a couple of weeks.

After finding that he was pregnant, Hyunsuk had fled his village in his wolf form. He knew very well that there were dire consequences for his state.

Hyunsuk was an orphaned omega who had lost his parents in a hunt when he was just a mere pup. He grew up as a stray in the pack's orphanage with no one to care for him. He spent his heats in a locked up in a remote cave in fear of rogues and even clansmen, who would not think twice to abuse a helpless omega.

The omega's life was mundane like how he had planned on living, until his last heat. Not even in his wildest dreams, he had thought that he would be touched, worshipped, claimed, marked, knotted and mated with a baby in him. All that by a gentle alpha in his rut who still asked for the omega's consent. The alpha with a heart-shaped mole under his eyes, his mate.