chapter 3 - continue..

Maid - this way please
Aera- No, I have to go now, it's almost time for my train but I will try my best to come and meet yeoni from time to time.But please take care of him, he has just lost his mother I'm leaving him in your care please .

At this the maid smiled politely and took yeonjun from her lap.

The maid took yeonjun and went to the room then after some time she came to the kitchen to prepare some food for yeonjun because Aera had told her that whenever Omega wakes up from sleep, he is always hungry.

Time slowly passes by and Mr Choi never even looked at yeonjun and yeonjun always tried to get his father's attention but never got.

Now yeonjun is 8 years old.

he is growing up Without his father's love but still he was very sweet with everyone.every single servant loves him so much .

{I'm not going into too much detail because that's not what the story is about, so I'm moving on very quickly okay 👍}

One day, when Mr. Choi was getting ready to go to work , he saw yeonjun coming in completely covered in mud. He looked around to see if any servants were there, but when he saw no one he sighed.... ..and tried to ignore him but when he was about to leave the house
yeonjun saw him.As soon as yeonjun saw his father. he ran towards him and hugged him and started crying loudly.

Mr.choi - what happened to you?(Without any expression )
Yeonjun - aappaaaaaa...... Cry.....

Mr choice tried to distance himself from him but yeonjun started crying loudly so he gave up.

Mr Choi - sighs ...so tell me what happened (asked in a soft voice)
Yeonjun - aa..appa.. th... they... cry harder

Mr Choi tried to break the embrace to look at yeonjun whose eyes are red because of so much crying.

And then Mr. Choi realized something that there is someone in his life whom he is supposed to protect.

Perhaps he already realized that when he first looked into those innocent eyes, or maybe when yeonjun always tried his best to get his father's love and attention, to make him happy and try to calm his father's anger by releasing his calming scent in an innocent and clumsy way.
Mr Choi always paid attention to every little detail about yeonjun but he ignored his feelings , he thought because of him yeonjun did not get the love of his parents together.
He was ashamed to even look into his son's eyes.
But now enough is enough, apart from him, who else does yeonjun have in this world? And vice versa .What happened has happened, now he has to take care of his son, he has to protect him from the world, he has to give him the love that her mother wanted to give him .
Who knows then he might get forgiveness from his late wife.

Then he lovingly wiped his tears and tried to calm him down when omega calmed down a bit.
He picked up yeonjun and went towards his room without even thinking that his clothes were also getting dirty with mud.And yeonjun hugged his father very tightly and giggled...
and Mr. Choi thinks that he can do anything to hear that giggling again... A very soft smile appeared on mr choi 's lips also.

That day mr. choi did so many things for the first time.
-for the first time he did not go to work

-for the first time he did not care about money .

- for the first time he picked yeonjun in his lap and helped him take a bath.

That day was the happiest day of yeonjun's life and probably of Mr Choi's life too.

And when yeonjun fell asleep he picked up his phone and called his secretary.

Mr. Choi- Go to yeonjun's school tomorrow and find out what happens to him there.