The new girl

Hello, my name is Raegan I am going to say something that happened to me at school one morning.

I was at school with my best friend in English class when my teacher started talking,"ok class, we have a new student here with us today, Hannah right, yes Hannah schiengberg (sch-iensing-berg).

"Hello Hannah, I am Raegan and I would like to get to know you. This is my best friend Alyssa and maybe we can show you around school."

"Um, well I am kind of shy to talk to anyone. I am still kind of sad that I had to move away from my best friends. So if you don't mind I would like a teacher to show me around, if that is ok with you guys."

"Oh, no problem, I hope when you get the hang of things we could hang out and be friend to get your mind off of moving."

"Oookkkk, um maybe, I would like to make new friends at this new school after all I don't have any yet."

After class came lunch, lunch is when all the popular kids get to choose who sit with them that is not popular. Hannah did not know where we sit at so she just sat down in a random set. When the popular kids got out of the lunch line, they saw that someone was sitting in their seats, it was Hannah. They looked over her shoulder and watched her making her feel uncomfortable while she eats.

They had enough of standing around, so if she was not going to get up, they were going to do something to her like she had it coming from the start. The food they had in the line was spaghetti, so what they did was pick me to eat with them and they had told me if I wanted to be really popular, I would have to put spaghetti on Hannah's head. I had to think about if for awhile.

"Ok guys I had made up my mind, I am going to.... do this."

I had stopped my sentence because I did not want them to go away from what I am going to do. I was neverious that they were going to hurt me because of what I am going to do. I paused and started to look at them, then I lifted up my tray. I poured my spaghetti on there heads and yet they look surprised about it, like was going to do that stuff to the new girl.