𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

MATT STURNIOLO POV

"NICK NO!" I yelled as I scrolled on my phone while eating a sandwich in the kitchen. He had been begging me to come with him and Chris to Tara Yummy's party and I had continously said no but it seems that he can't take no for an answer.

"For fucks sakes Matt, Tara has invited you to her parties countless times and you have continously refused. Now obviously I can't force you to do anything, neither can she but she's our friend and she probably doesn't appreciate how you keep bailing on her!" He yelled while doing his little hand motions. I was so done with him to be honest. It wasn't that I didn't like Tara it was just that I hated big parties like the ones she'd throw. Too much if you ask me but I think I'd actually shove a knife into my ears to make myself permenently deaf if I have to listen to Nick moan at me to go again. Not even Chris was making much of an effort, he was just giggling on the couch probably listening to our arguement.

"FINE NICK FINE I'LL FUCKING GO HAPPY?" I snapped putting my phone down for the first time since we started fighting and looking directly at him. His confidence faltered a little at my harsh tone but he toughened up and gave me a small nod.

"Good I'm so glad thank you seriously" He said as he turned around and walked upstairs to his room. The party was in 2 hours and I didn't know what to do. I groaned and grabbed a pepsi then went to my room. I swear Chris doesn't buy anything but pepsi our entire fridge is full to the brim with cans.

4 hours later I was still sat on my bed, not a single peep from Nick. I had called Nate and we were gaming and I totally didn't notice the time. Nick was still up in his room though. I walked upstairs to see what he was up to and noticed he was on call with Madi. They seemed to be deep in conversation and it's probably best not to disturb them right? I went back downstairs and went to my room. Maybe I didn't have to end the call after all.

But my luck was short lived as I heard Nick storm up to my room and open the door with a red face.

"HURRY UP GET READY WE'RE 2 HOURS LATE"

I didn't bother putting up a fight and just went into my closet to pick something to wear. Nick left the room and went to yell at Chris next. I took out a random hoodie and jeans, changed put on some perfume and messed around with my hair until I was happy with it. Then I put on some chapstick and walked out to the stairs. I was met by Chris who was leaning against the wall in a t-shirt and jeans, typing away on his phone. He looked up at me and nodded putting his phone in his pocket.

"Hey you sexy beast"

"Ew what the fuck Chris" he laughed and I rolled my eyes and took my keys out of my pocket. Nick then came around the corner and joined us.

"Finally" Chris said as we walked to the garage and got into the car. I drove out and to the party that was going to be the highlight of my day!

Oh it certainly was

Once we got there, or really when I finally found a parking spot we got out and entered the party. The music was really loud and the lights were almost blinding but whatever it could've been worse.

It was about to get worse, so much worse

A handful of people greeted us, and we walked further in beginning conversations with a some of our friends until we were interrupted by Tara drunkly jogging towards us.

"Matt, Nick, Chris! It's great to see you guys!" Tara yelled over the noise. We all said hello and Nick pulled Tara into a hug.

"Ugh I've missed you T" Nick said letting her go. They began talking and for a moment I was also focused on what they were saying and replying until my focus was cast on someone else. I looked into the crowd and saw a girl who was looking in a different direction who strangely felt familiar. It was her hair I think...