Judgement.

People... everyone at some point of our lifes have judged, mostly hatefully, on a mocking manner, bringing down the judged person down, that act happening behind their backs, the majority of times.

That's mocking criticism, Meaning that this is considered as lack of acceptance towards the other person who tends to irritate you for plenty of reasons. But most of you, still have o your minds that it's alright if you judge with hatred. The know "gossip".

Why though? And why shouldn't you accept that? If you are the one being judged this criticism should be avoided instantly. They most likely don't care about you and you might not interest them enough. You are just a fun, an entertainment, an amusement for them momentary...

Having an enemy... having a bully... suffering the difficulty of standing up for yourself... ignoring makes them wanting to break you... standing up for yourself may cause physical violence... and I am terribly sorry. Stupid people.... Having to empathy of the other's suffers that are caused by themselves and sleeping peacefully with a proud smug smirk.

Gossiping is bad. Someone might say that only Christina's say that and that they are the only ones that need to obey the rules of their religion. But that is not a religious thing... that is an everyday issue, causing people to doubt themselves and lower their value that they have created in their minds about themselves... they might look down at themselves, picturing a whole another person who is apparently a mistake. Causing deep depression just because some negative words have been said around...

But one is a fool for falling for those sayings, not valuing themselves enough to protest... to protest in silence and in their minds... a little reminder might be that one has absolutely no need and no force to explain themselves to anyone. Let them think their own delusions and stupidities about someone... but if their words bring you down badly... you have every right to protest. Protesting isn't a bad thing. Protesting about the smallest things isn't a bad thing. The reason must be a valid one either way. If you believe that you don't even care about their opinion, even if it brings you down then that is totally acceptable.

However the only acceptable things should be yourself... self awareness is needed by everyone in order to value themselves and see who they really are and their own worth... not being blinded by anyone on this world, listening to themselves because they are right about themselves. And no one else is. If someone judges mockingly. They shouldn't just take a look on the mirror but in their heard, their brain... their mindset...