The first day at college

The first day of college, where you get to meet new people and have new friends,But not for Uzi. The one who no one likes or even notices, at least not at her high school or her home life, not even her dad would even spend time with her or even think to talk to her. But today was her first day at college and she was going to try to change the fact that no one talked to her. As she walked up to her dorm and opened the door she saw a boy. As she walked in the boy saw her and gave her a smile and walked up to her. " Hi my name is Thad".She took a second but then reply to him "My name is Uzi". "Hi Uzi I hope you like it here, it's not the best but we can try to make it the, best that we can and I hope that we can become friends" He said with a big smile. She smiled back at him and went to find her room. When she found her room she started to unpack her stuff and make the room her own and as she did Thad Walked in. She stopped and looked up at him "Sorry that I came in without knocking, I kinda do that sometimes, I used to do that with my old roommate so it is a little bit of a habit " said Thad." That's ok but if you could knock next time I would really appreciate that" Uzi told them " Ya I will next time" He said. Uzi noded at him and then he asks if he could sit on her bed and she told him that he could. They started to talk a lot more about how she likes anime and Nightcore, and how he likes to go skateboarding and just sports in general. After a bit she started to think that her life could change and for the best too. Thad seems really nice and sweet and that he could be her friend. *Hey I just noticed your eyes, they are really pretty, like how did you get eyes to be yellow and purple" he asked her. "Oh thank you and well the purple I got from my mom but the yellow part I don't know, like no one knows how I got the yellow and purple together". " That's strange but cool" Thad said. After a bit Thad left to go to his own room to get ready for his classes and Uzi got ready for hers to. As she walked to the office to get her schedule she saw a girl with white hair hanging out with a boy that also has white hair.When she got to her class she sat down and the teacher started to introduce himself to the class and then after he started to teach a lesson. After the day full of classes she went back to her dorm and saw Thad sleeping on the couch while watching TV. She smiled to herself and went to her bedroom to play some online games. While she was playing,she saw a kid with a username that had Serial designation N on it. He saw her and walked up to her and said hi. She gave him a small smile and said hi also. After that it kinda got a little awkward so he just left and she continued to play some more games. After a bit she got tired so she turned off her computer and went to bed. As she started to fall asleep she thought about the day and how it was actually good and that she could maybe get somewhere in her life without being alone for once.