7| TRUST🫶🏻

With his guidance, my hands encircled his neck, and he whispered "hold me tight" in my ear. I clasped him firmly, his dick still inside me. As he cupped my hips from behind and lifted me with a subtle yet powerful motion, I felt him reach new depths within me.

"Aaahhhh..." A soft cry of pleasure-pain escaped my lips, accompanied by a lone tear that trickled down my cheek, betraying the intensity of the moment.

With his hands wrapped around my hips, he pulled me closer, his deep thrusts sending shockwaves through my body. I felt him penetrate my very core, and I gasped, my vision blurring, as if my soul was being awakened by the intense pleasure and pain, my heart racing with every stroke.

"Ahh, please, please, please stop... I can't take it anymore, it hurts so much," I begged, my voice trembling with pain and pleasure.

"Just a bit more, baby," he murmured huskily in my ear, his gentle words caressing my skin like a tender touch.

As he whispered those words, he gently laid me back down, cradling my head on the pillow, and wrapped my legs around his thighs. With a deep, passionate stroke, he claimed me once more, his intensity leaving me gasping, suspended between pleasure and pain. I arched my back, fingers digging into the bedsheet, as he drove me closer to the edge, our bodies entwined in a dance of desire.

After 6 or 7 strokes, I felt a warm liquid release, and Yash stopped too, lying beside me. I breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the tension melt away. Our eyes met, and we both lay there, catching our breath. He gently pulled the bedsheet over us, enveloping us in a cozy embrace, and drew me close to his chest. I felt his heart racing against mine, the beat pounding in my ear, a soothing serenade.

I don't even realise when I fell into a deep sleep, unaware of the time passing. But when I awakened in the middle of the night, I found Yash sleeping beside me, his hand still entwined with mine. Even in his sleep, he looked captivating, and my heart melted at the sight. I couldn't help but wonder how someone could be so irresistibly charming. As I gently shifted my body to the side, a wave of tenderness washed over me, my thighs, stomach, and intimate parts aching with a sweet soreness, a reminder of our passionate union.

I gently placed Yash's hand on my stomach, and then pulled the bedsheet over us, snuggling deeper into the warmth. I wrapped myself around him, feeling his body close to mine, and drifted off to sleep once more.

                      AUTHOR'S POV
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yash woke up to the warm sunlight streaming into the room, and was immediately captivated by the sight of Ahana sleeping peacefully beside him, her body wrapped around his in a gentle embrace. He was struck by her serene beauty, even in slumber. With tender care, he gently placed her head on the pillow, ensuring her sleep remained undisturbed. He then quietly got out of bed and closed the curtains to shield her from the sunlight, wanting to protect her rest. Finally, he slipped away to the washroom, leaving Ahana to her tranquil dreams.