Ignored

NYC- Sugarhill, Harlem
Ddot's apartment📍

I was just chilling on the couch while scrolling on TikTok until I started to miss Ddot.

He has been literally the whole day raging and shouting at his gta game thingy and has been ignoring me.

When I call him to come eat, he js ignores me so I have to get up and take his food to his gaming room. And the worst part is that he tells me to leave afterwards.

As I wanted to cuddle w him, I get up and head to his gaming room.

He was so concentrated on the game that he didn't even realize I entered the room.

"Baby, can you get out of that game now" I ask him, wrapping my arms around us neck (not in the suffocating way y'all😨)

He ignores me and continues to play his game. "Darrian!" I say a bit louder.

"Hm" he hums, pausing the game and removing my hands off him. Soon, he unpauses and carries on.

"Ddot wtf" I ask in disbelief, now this nigga be playin w me.

"Whatchu want huh?" He mugs me.

"Why was u ignoring me?" I place my right hand on my hip and raise an eyebrow.

"Whatchu mean"

"U been ignoring me the whole day and just gave attention to that game like wtf"

"How have I been ignoring you the whole day?"

"Are you stupid or sum?" I say taking his headset off.

"Yo get the fuck off of my shit" he yells grabbing it back and putting them back on.

I was so upset but I didn't want to start fighting w him so I just went into our bedroom, slid into some Gucci flip flops and picked up my car key driving straight to my friend Zackeya's house. After parking my car, I walk over to her door, knocking on it.

"Hey gir- oh Dani, what's wrong?" She asks in a worried tone, moving a bit to the side so I would enter.

"Girl, I'm just so frustrated" I say leaning over to her, hugging her.

"Girl, tell me what's wrong. Don't tell me it is about Ddot" she says, rubbing my back.

"So, Ddot has been ignoring me the whole day and rn, I tried to talk to him but he just kept ignoring me. I mean, I'm not upset because he was playing, I just think that he should have given me more attention yk.."

"Awn girl, I'm so sorry for hearing that. What do you think about having a girls so that you disctract yourself."

"Oh Zackeya, you really now how to cheer me up" I say hugging her.

She quickly runs to her bedroom and I follow her. I sat on her bed until I saw hold up two matching pyjamas.

"Do you like them?"

"Omg, they are so cute!" I say picking on of them up and heading to the bathroom to get changed.

(y'alls pyjmas and yeah😜)

---------time skip--------

For the next of the night, me and Zackeya just watched some movies together, took selfies and shii.
Before we both fell asleep on the couch.

---------A/N---------
🤨
Y

'all, I don't know what was this chapter but yeah.

I mean, I started typing it at 1 am (😥) and as I didn't want to delete it, I decided to finish it even tho it don't make sese (I was tired ok?😭)
But anyways, there gon be part 2 so don't worry💞.

-seo_bbxs

~586 words