Chapter 6🔞

The day came to an end but the poor soul lost the count of how many times she got r@ped during the whole day.

His brutality has no boundaries, he has no plans to put an end to the punishments he is being giving her and why would he even care because the s€x monster of a person like him enjoys fu.king the helpless girl, she has no strength left to even say a word.

She is still lying on the bed which is drenched with the mixed white substance of both, her eyes were showing no emotions, they were empty, just fixed on the ceiling staring at nothing, she has lost the sense to even understand what is happing with her, her body felt numb now, his rough and hard thrusts are not even paining her anymore but the guy who is drilling her holes groaning in pleasure.

Her no reaction attitude is started annoying him because Taehyung hates it when he is above her ramming her pus.y and she doesn't ask for more.

He gripped a fistful hair of her head and asked her to chant the mantra he loves to listen whenever he r.pes her

"DADDY F.CK ME HARDER PLEASE" say it bitch just say it you wh0re ask daddy to f.ck your slut.y pus.y roughly,ask daddy to fill this filthy h0le of yours with my seeds.

Just look at me look at me b!tch and see how am i f.cking your v@gina.

Look at your p.ssy b!tch how my big fat d!ck has made you lose its tightness see how loose it became it can two d!cks at a time

Y/n kept her silence

And she said nothing and her silence gifted her slaps after slaps across her face

SO MY S/UT IS ACTING STUBBORN

DONT WORRY B!TCH I WILL F.CK THIS S/UTTY ATTITUDE OF YOURS IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY

He pulled his d!ck out of her p.ssy and got off the bed and went towards the table placed in the corner of the room

He picked up the empty liquor bottle from the table and came towards the bed, he spread her legs wider and spit on her p.ssy and stretched her p.ssy lips with his fingers and inserted the bottle inside the girl's v@gina in one stroke.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhggg...ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... the ear piercing painful scream of Y/n echoed everywhere

Another painful loud scream and Y/n lost her conscious.

But her screams made their little daughter came out of her deep slumber, the baby started crying.

Hearing his daughters cry he ran towards her immediately and picked the baby and went out of the room.

What happen yuna why my buba ball is crying

He was rocking the baby gently trying to stop her crying

My buba ball wants mumma's milky

Sorry baby dada had your food all by himself, hmm but don't worry I will make my baby her favorite baby formula

He went to the kitchen prepared the baby formula for yuna

He gave it to the baby who was continuously crying out of hunger

After sometimes yuna finished her food and demanded her father to play with her in her baby tone

My little girl wants dada to play

"Dwaadwaada dwadddaaa" yuna started chanting her fathers name making Taehyung's heart filled with happiness

After sometime yuna slept in Taehyung's lap again

He placed the little girl inside her crib and moved towards the bed where her mother was laying like a lifeless body

Hands were tied to the bedpost, puffy face, dried tears on the cheeks, swelled and bruised lip, white body printed with blue and red marks, legs wide spread, the bottle was still inside the v@gina making the hole stretched to its limit.

Taehyung pov

I dont think I can ever figure out my real feelings for this girl. The girl I hated whole heartedly has now become my obsession, I know its my lust for her that I am always in search of finding ways to harass her s*xually.

I enjoy whenever she cry in pain, her painful screams when I f.ck her dry p.ssy is something I can listen to whole day. I remember when I f.cked her for the first time she was unconscious then and to my surprise she was v!rgin too.

I r.ped her out of anger, it was only her fault that she is in this condition today, I never saw her in that way in fact I hated her for her mental illness but I never knew that her mentally challenged personality would become my kink.

I started loving her innocence without me knowing the day I saw Jungkook thrusting her p.ssy with his fingers, that view had changed my perspective towards her from that very moment the urge of claiming her v@gina started arising in my mind.

I became impatient to taste her, its not like I never tried to make myself understand that whatever desires I have for her could be dangerous but it was all my d!ck's fault, my d!ck wanted to go inside her and I did exactly the same because "if Jungkook can why won't I" and I ended up f.cking her mercilessly in her unconscious state.

And when I was done satisfying my d!ck I forced my wife to sent her back at her step mother's place because I didn't want her v@gina to control my mind again and when she was gone I thought it was the end but then I got to know about her pregnancy and then I decided to get rid of her because I never wanted to tarnish my image because of making a mentally retard pregnent.

I kidnapped her just to kill her but again my d!ck betrayed me and I ended up f.cking her brutally, that was the first time I heard her cries, her pleads, I remember how scared she became when she saw me, she was continuously asking for forgiveness, every hard thrust was making her to plead in front of me, it was amazing to hear her painful screams and then I realized no one in this entire world could satisfy me in bed like this girl so I decided to keep her with me until I lost interest in her.

......................................................................

Jungkook I don't think that manager would tell us the truth about Y/n's kidnapping easily, Suga said

But hyung can't we just kidnap him and torture him like we did to that guard I am sure he will spit the truth, Jungkook said

Jungkook that manager is not an ordinary man, he is involved in human trafficking and I don't think kidnapping him and torture him will made him speak anything regarding Y/n kidnapping because there are many VIP's involved in this whole racket and they supply the girls to different countries and if Y/n is supplied to a different country then it would not be easy to track her.

Please don't say this hyung please, I would die if anything happen to my Y/n

Thats why I am saying Jk we have to play smart, we will meet that fuc.ing manager with fake identity

Different identity??? Jk asked

Yes, actually one of my friend is in link with people who sell girls and I asked him to arrange our meeting with the manger, so we will go to him as clients ok, Suga said

A tear escaped from Jungkook's eyes

"Please save my Y/n God please"

................

Goal:- 240 followers for next chapter