Cold Water

Warning: Contains sexual content, slight consensual BDSM, don't read if this will make you uncomfortable.

--- Your Point of View ---

You would never admit it out loud but having him this close was amazing again, you had missed this, you had missed him, as much as you loved Bucky, and how normal and stable he is you mostly wanted the darkness and feral nature that Steve always offered.

The warmth of him really was hotter than it normally was, you were not sure what to make of it, it was so unsettling.

Each movement of his body and hips were deliberate and powerful, you gulped when you looked down and watched his muscles flexed by the movement, he wasn't giving into your whimpering, he kept up a steady pace, going after what he wanted.

"Did you miss this?" He whispered in your ear, his breath hot against the skin of your neck making goosebumps pop up on them, you let out a loud moan that turned into a broke sob.

"I hate you."

"No you don't, and really hat is the worst part of this isn't it, you are realizing how much you miss me."

It was the honest truth, and it made you sob out loud painfully, he leaned down and kissed your tears on your cheek then moved over and kissed you on the mouth.

Fuck his mouth was hotter, as his tongue slipped in. You actually feared for a moment you were going to overheat as he continued to move.

His movements got rougher, and he moved his hand to the side of your head bracing himself as he roughly pounded into you.

When he came you let out a cry, you threw your arm over your mouth to keep yourself quiet, his cum was almost burning you.

"I know baby...take it, be a good girl, be my good baby girl and take it."

You did, he seemed to keep on cumming forever, when he was done, he rolled off of you, you realized that you were panting.

He got up and put on his boxers, you thought he was going to go, but you listened as you heard him go into the kitchen, turn on the water, get ice and come back into the room.

"Drink this."

"Thank you." You muttered, you really were overheating now, and you gulped it down fast feeling it cool you down. As you drank it, he was putting on his clothes.

You looked away ashamed of how unashamed you actually were with what just happened.

"You might want to take a shower and change the bed sheets; they smell of me and you... he should wake up in a few hours."

You said nothing to him, just looked away blushing, he reached over and ran his finger across your cheek gently, you turned into it and kissed his palm, you couldn't help it, he wordlessly left the house.

{10 Hour Later}

"I'm sorry I don't know what happened, I just feel asleep in Luna's room."

You woke up to see a tired-looking Bucky, you had showered, and you had cleaned the bed and remade it.

It was morning now and you were just waking up, you smiled at Bucky.

"I saw you were asleep, you looked so peaceful that I thought I would just let you sleep - I'll go get Luna up..."

He yawned and stretched, rotating his bionic arm like he often does to stretch it. "I'll get coffee and breakfast going."

You were amazed that he didn't seem to have any clue what had really happened to him, and you were still working out how that made you feel honestly.