౨ৎ 09

The next morning Tiffany woke up with a heavy head and a burning heart

The next morning Tiffany woke up with a heavy head and a burning heart. She felt as if she was just reincarnated after being in hell.

She remembers drinking and nothing else, she stood up in her bed her hair messy and in her pajamas. She was dressed in a striped button up shirt and some lacy shorts. She took her Chanel mirror from the nightstand.

Her face was highlighted by the tearstained cheeks. She had been crying. What made me cry this time? the brunette wondered. She was blessed that she was a pretty crier. When she sat up, she saw all black for an instant.

The girl was a drunk cry also to add onto the impurities, she also had low iron. A hot girl struggle she stated.

She fixed her very messy hair with a run through it with her hand. Tiffany then made her way over downstairs.

Passing by Jake's bedroom, his bedroom door was wide open. Naturally, just like everyone would, Tiffany peeked inside it.

She saw Jake's bare but defined back. He was getting dressed for work. Dayumn. Tiff took some time to appreciate his angely carved upper body. Might be the only thing she likes about that spoiled manwhore.

"Take a picture it will last you longer" Jake startled her while putting on his white shirt. How did he know it was me?! Salem forgot one witch lmao.

"Getting dressed with a wide open door ha? you must have done it for me to see" Tiffany teased while leaning on his door.

"whatever helps you fall asleep amor" he turns around to face her. Seeing her messy but still good looking appearance. Jake knew damn well he cannot comment badly on her appearance, there's not one day in his entire life where he's seen the brat look horrible.

"don't call me that" she exchanged the teasing look to a serious expression quickly, making Jake smirk to himself. He stood in front of her now while holding onto his suit jacket.

"oh, i will" he enjoyed teasing her, that's the only thing that annoyed the brunette a lot. He watched the doe eyed girl roll her eyes before following him downstairs.

Tiffany immediately noticed the absence of Maria, the woman that would usually greet her as soon as she stood up. She was the woman that gave her courage to stay in this hell of a penthouse with Lucifer himself.

"where's Maria?"

"She took the day off to see her family." Jake answered nonchalantly while walking over to the kitchen. He stood with his back facing her while putting on his belt.