Back Story ~ Part One

Thumbelina.

Nickname: Lina.

Age: 16

Gender: Female.

Height: 5'7

Eyes: Right eye is a black button, left eye is greyish blue.

Hair: Short/Colour is maroon.

Clothes: Long black pants, black sneakers. Yellow shirt with black suspenders.

Classified Weapon(s): Buttons/Sewing Needle. Small knife/Toy Stuffing.

Story Start: As an infant Lina loved button Eyed Dolls. Her hobby was to collect them. Her parents worked mostly every day until late at night, so she was alone for most of the day. Lina's dolls kept her company when she was bored. Her house was located on one end of the town.

As the years pasted by, Lina's doll collection grew. One day on her 15th birthday, she had a party with some friends she had met at her school. When it came time for the presents to be open, Lina and her friends walked up to the table where they were set. Next to it tho was a mysterious man, One they had never seen. In fear Lina and her friends ran off to hide. Frightened like baby birds they hid in Lina's room. The sound of the man coming closer to the room was getting louder. Lina's friends hiding behind her pile of dolls shrieked when he stormed through the door, a long grin on his darkened face. Hearing the one's behind the Dolls the man walked up to them. Quickly and swiftly the others were killed. Lina who had grabbed her favourite Doll and a small knife stood next to her bed, breathing heavily as the man turned around to her, blood covering his face. As he made his way to her, she stood straight in a fighting like stance.

Once he had gotten close enough she threw her doll at him, swinging the knife soon after. Unfortunately she was caught in no time. Admiring her attempt to attack him, he picked up her doll ripping one of the eyes off it, pulling out a sewing needle and thread he sewed on the button to her right eye. She shrieked out. Thrashing at him with the knife again. Grabbing her hand he pulled the knife from her hand. Using the knife to cut long wounds into her body. He then stuffed the toys stuffing into her wounds, stitching them up afterwards.

Suffering from server blood lose Lina fell unconscious. Awakening the next day to find herself in some dusty old Doll shop. Lifting her head up, she spied around the dark place. Seeing as no one was there, she dropped off the spot she was holstered on.  When she got to the ground, the smell of rotting flesh and blood wafted around the floor as if pack decaying bodies were hidden in parts of the room. Tilting to the side from being stuck in one position for a long time she waddled slightly to a bench in the shop. At the bench was some needles and thread, a small knife and a couple of newly made dolls, reeking with the stench of blood. Staring at the dolls, the smell of the blood getting to her, her eye twitches as she coughs. Falling unconscious again.

~ To Be Continued ~