The moment we met

Ayan was a man who was struggling in his life as a job seeker from different companies. He was sitting in his room in the dark when his mom came. His mother switched on the light and sat beside him. Ayan, while placing his hand on his eyes, said, "Ma'am, why did you open the light,..." His mother sighed, " Son, what happened? Why are you sitting in the dark?" Ayan said, "What shall I do, mom? Not a single company is there, which I left to apply, but..."

His mother smiled, "Son, don't worry! God is there. He is watching you and listening to you and, moreover, never think negative, keep hope on God." Suddenly, Ayan gets a call, "Hello? Yes, this is him speaking." Ayan gets happy and starts dancing. His mother said, "Oh, Ayan.. what happened? Why are you dancing?" Ayan replied, "Mom, I did it. I have been selected for the job in the company Imperial Estates Inc. His mother stood up and went to the kitchen. Ayan was surprised, "Mom..." he was surprised to see, his mom bringing a sweet and feeding him, "Congratulations, my boy, I am proud of you.

Now take care of this job and be dedicated to the job. We have to show your relatives that we are also now going to be rich." Ayan knew what his mother was saying about and said, "Yes, mom, sure." Ayan and his mother had dinner and then went to sleep. Ayan woke up at 5:00 a.m. and started preparing for his first day. He had his morning prayers, went to a bath, and then had breakfast and left for the bus. Today, there was a rush inside the bus, so Ayan and to stand on the door, there he saw a lady running and saying, "Brother! Please ask the bus to stop, please make it stop." But the bus was full so the driver couldn't hear anything so, he asked the lady to hold his hand he will ake her climb the bus.

She holds her hand and climbs the running bus. She said, "Thank you... thank you so much. If you were not there, then I would have missed my Badar bus." Ayan said, "But Ma'am, this bus is going to Dorival station." She gets angry, "who asked you to spread arms like Shahrukh Khan? Made me to hold your sweaty hands. You guys are the same. You, all guys, just need an excuse to hold a woman's hands. She turned and said, "Bus driver, please stop the bus." But the bus driver couldn't hear because of rush, she jumped from the moving bus. He got scared and said, "Hey,... he saw she was safe.

He sighed and was embarrassed as everyone was looking at him. He got late and ran towards the company entrance to which he and a lady were gone collide to each other but they little bit changed their places and were spinning and seeing each other. This was their first meeting but in a weird way. She fell in love at first sight. He said, "I'm sorry," and ran away from there as he was going to be late to his work on the first day. She called he secretary and said something.  Whereas Ayan met his manager and he was explaining things to him.

He introduced himself, "Hello everyone, I'm Ayan Gupta, the new marketing coordinator. I'm excited to join the team and contribute to the company's success. Everyone welcomed him and started working. The lady with whom he was gone collided, but they turned. Someone saw him working very honestly. Someone came and said, "Who is the new joinee? Please come and meet Ma'am." Ayan stood up and went towards the CEO office.

He stood there for one minute he was nervous, and then he knocked on the door. "Please come in." Said a voice. He opened the door and was shocked.

#Stay Tuned....