Haircare

NYC- Sugarhill, Harlem
Ddot's bathroom📍

"Nigga keep ur head still" I say holding ddot's head in place and carrying on brushing it.

"That shit hurts tho" he said pulling his head forward.

Right now, I was brushing ddot's hair so I could wash it. He was currently sat on the floor between my legs with his arms over my thighs while I sat on the bed.

"I can't do miracles and it ain't my fault that u slept without ur bonnet on" I said chuckling.

"Ain't no way I'm wearing that stupid bonnet tf,it makes me look like a female" he said mugging me.

"But you look cute w it on tho" as a response, he kisses his teeth (making the mmch sound yk😛)

"Now lemme carry on brushing it"

Before I could do anything, ddot just gets up and runs to the living room- nah, he tripping.

I quickly get up from the bed chasing him, still holding the brush.

"Bro, go sit yo little ass down before I throw this at u" I say putting my free hand on my hip.

"Nah, you brushing it just as if u mad at me or sum" he said climbing onto the sofa.

"C'mon Darrian, you can't wash your hair without brushing it or it will be harder. You behaving mad childish rn"

"But it hurtsss" he groans, getting down.

"Next time, you listen to me and put your bonnet" I say grabbing his hand and sitting him down on the floor.

"Can you do it gently tho?" he turns around and gives me them puppy eyes.As a response, I hum.

Now this time, I do it more gently. Brushing from the ends first, all the way to the roots."Is this better now, Mr. TenderHead"

"Yeah" he says grabbing the remote and putting something on the tv.

Once I was done, I told him to get up and we headed to the bathroom.

------time skip------

"Done!" I say wrapping a towel around ddots hair and leading his to our bedroom. He sits on my vanity table's chair and I grab the combs, brushes and creams I was gonna use. Soon starting to braid his hair.

------time skip again😔------

After finishing ddots hair, I took some pictures and pull his chin up to make him look at me.

"Wow pa, you look good" I say giving him a little peck on his lips.

"Thank you mami" he says hugging my waist. He looked so cute doing that bc he looked like a little child.

"Now go get ya bonnet"

"Nah mami, not again" he groans, crossing his arms.

"Yes ddot, you gotta wear it"

"But not now mamiiiiiii"

"Ok then, you can put it on later" I say kissing him.

For the rest of the day, me and ddot had watched a movie tg, cuddled and ect. Later, when we were both tired, we went to bed.
And, of course, I made him wear his bonnet.

-----A/N-----
😙
Heyyyy
Ngl, I really like this chapter.
I decided to make a kinda funny chapter for y'all bc I felt like I was just doing cute ones and shii so yeah.
But anyways, hope y'all liked this oneee.

-seo_bbxs

~564 words